Greeks and Romans

After that little fight scene the whole crew didn't bother Percy.After that little beating he did to Jason no one didn't want to go 1 on 1 against him.But now Percy is in his room and everyone is checking on Jason.He was out cold.If he didn't wake up before they got to the Greeks and Romans they would have a world war 3.

"Jason please! Wake up!"Piper said in worried.She was using her charmspeak but Jason was still out cold.The crew didn't know what to do.They were close to camp jupiter where the Romans and Greeks were.They knew that if the Romans saw Jason out they would want to fight the Greeks but then again Percy did become their praetor and earn their trust.

"What are we going to do?"Hazel asked.No one didn't respond.Then Percy came out his room.Every eye in the room tried to ignore looking in his eye by looking at somewhere else.Percy didn't care about what they said or if they are ignoring him.He just came to get a coke.Percy got the coke and was walking until he stopped in front of Jason unconscious body.Piper immediately put her hands on her dagger in case Percy tried to hurt Jason.Percy saw her hand on her dagger but he didn't care.Everyone eyes was now on Percy to see what he was doing.Percy set his coke down.He raise his hand and a bubble of water floated out of Jason mouth and as soon as that happen Jason started coughing.

"Jason!"Piper said.She was on the side of Jason.Jason eyes open and he looked to see Piper in front of him.Tears was in Piper eyes and she hug Jason.Percy grabbed his coke and opened it.Jason and Piper looked at Percy.He had his back turn to them. Piper silently thank Percy and Jason looked at Percy with jealousy cause he was able to beat Jason and then save him from dying. But Jason didn't say nothing cause Percy after all save him.

"We're here."Leo said.The crew stepped out the ship and walked towards the Greeks and Romans.They were applaud by them.The crew couldn't help but smile except Percy and Jason.Chiron and Lupa came up to them.

"The gods would like to speak to all of you."Lupa said.They all nodded.

"This chariot will bring you to the gods."Chiron said gesturing to a gold chariot with gold horses.They climbed aboard it and the horse s brought them to the gods.They stand in front of all 12 gods.Including Hades.All of them had bowed in front of the king of the gods and in front of their parents.The some of the gods were in their Greek form and others was in their roman form.

"Children!"Jupiter voice bellowed.

"We like to say your welcome to you cause we help you stop this war."Jupiter said.

'What?'The 6 demigods thought.

"Because of that.We like to Grant any of your wishes."Jupiter said.

"When I called your name,step up and say wish."Jupiter said.

"Hazel!"Jupiter called out.Hazel stepped up.

"I like to remove my curses."Hazel said.

"Very well"Pluto said.Jupiter looked back at him and gave him a look as saying 'I'm granting the wish here not you.'

Hazel stepped back.

"Leo!"Hephaestus called out.Jupiter gave him the evil eye.

"I would like Calypso free from her prison."Leo said.

"Very well."And so on it went like that until it landed on Percy.

"Percy my son!"Poseidon voice bellowed.

"Percy we want to offer you godhood.Will you accept?"

"Yes dad."
And then Percy was engulfed by a golden light.He didn't look no different except the aura around him.Then Percy dissapear.
"Wow 10 seconds and he know how to dissapear already with his new powers."Apollo said.Percy then return but he return with his girlfriend Annabeth.
"What is the meaning of this!?"Pluto said in outrage.
"Mr.D told me a story about how he got a wife and he told me he got her from the dead and made her immortal and I exactly did that with Annabeth.Pluto looked at Percy for a minute before nodding and dissapearing.Athena looked like she wanted to cry as she got up and hug Annabeth.After she hugged Annabeth all the demigods hugged Annabeth.And then Annabeth was made immortal and her and Percy got married two months later and had a kid two years later and named him Luke Jackson.

That is how it end