Character&ρяσℓσgυє

Ever since she was little, She played sports. MANY sports. However, Volleyball was 1st on her list.

Her middle school had an amazing Volleyball team that allowed her to polish her skill only for her to get shut down by Kitagawa Daiichi. Losing her passion, she quitted the club. When she was forced to watch a game against Kitagawa Daiichi and Yukigaoka Junior highs, her passion came back and stronger than ever. It was all thanks to the orange hair boy, who stood on that court and never gave up. So, she met with him at the end of the game and became friends.

Watching them play was a coincidence.

Being friends would be fate.

And Playing with them is destiny.

Follow (F/N) (L/N) on her journey through the world of Volleyball.

.
Main Character: (F/N) (L/N)
(F/N)- First Name, might use
(Y/N)-Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(H/C)-Hair Color
(H/L)-Hair Length
(F/F)-Favorite Food
(F/C)-Favorite Color
(F/f)-Favorite Flavor

Personality: (Y/N) is a bubbly girl. Somewhat like Hinata. When she's serious, oh boy if only looks can kill. But she is also very dense and oblivious.

~END~
If there's anything else you need to know feel free to tell me, in the comments below.

...

ρяσℓσgυє

"(BF/N), No! I'm not going." The (H/C) girl said, crossing her arms.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Just this once?" Another girl plead.

"I haven't played volleyball in a year and three-fourths. What's the point?" (BF/N) slumped and went into a depressed zone. The (H/C) girl looked over and sighed. "Fine." Almost at once, (BF/N) brightened up and dragged (Y/N) to the stadium.

"Ah! Wha- (BF/N)! Stop dragging me." (Y/N) winced.

"Sorry! Here we are." They stood on top with one of the best views.

"Who's playing?" (Y/N) sighed and leaned against the railings.

"Kitagawa Daiichi, " (Y/N) froze. "And Yukigaoka Junior Highs." (Y/N) went to observed the teams. Isn't Yukigaoka Junior High a starter school? To go against a Champion School. Talk about terrible luck. (Y/N) thought, as she overheard one of their conversations about the players. Hinata Shoyo and 'King of the Court' Kageyama Tobio.

"Line Up!" The referee yells. Well this would be a rather interesting game. (Y/N) rest her cheek on the palm of her hand.

One of the players had setted the ball to Hinata. Sadly, when he spiked the ball, it was blocked. Hinata looked glum until one of the players say to not mind it.

This...is...very...Bad. (Y/N) gulped at the score. In a few minutes, it was 22-07, obviously in favors of Kitagawa Daiichi. This is just like last year... (Y/N) thought. But that wasn't it. Hinata's aura turned colder. (Y/N) could feel it, and when he spiked the volleyball, it barely touch the fingers.

"We haven't lost yet." Was what the ginger hair boy had said. (Y/N) could feel her cheeks were wet. But, (BF/N) saw something deeper. The light... It's back in her eyes. (BF/N) gave a smile. The next time, the players set the ball, everyone on the other team thought, No one's there. But Hinata proved them all wrong. He had spiked the ball, but the game still ended with Kitagawa Daiichi winning.

(Y/N) wiped her tears away, turned to (BF/N) and said, "You go home without me. I'll take long." And the (H/C) girl ran off.

"Hey! (Y/N), where are you going?" (BF/N) pouted, and tried running after her only to see that she already ran further. "Geez, that woman is going to be the death of me."

...
Meanwhile...

(Y/N) rushed to the door and stopped Yukigaoka Junior High from begining to leave. "H-hinata..." She huffed.

"Ehh?!" Poor boy, was confused at how a stranger knows his name.

"Um... Can the rest of you leave us alone?" (Y/N) smiled, and soon they were left alone. "Uhh.. Hinata-kun, can you spike my tosses!" (Y/N) bowed and kept her face covered so that the boy in front of her can't see it.

"Sure!" Hinata agreed, stars literally shining in his eyes.

"Thanks! Follow me." (Y/N) Led the way to her home.

"My name's (F/N) (L/N). Welcome to my humble Abode." (Y/N) flashed a smile and Hinata gawked. Standing in front of them wasn't a plain house but a mansion. "I have a gym so let's get going." v Your mansion format. The upstair has a library and more bedrooms. The downstair has a workshop.

"Sugoi! You live here?" Hinata asked

"Heh. Yeah..." (Y/N) replys. "Come on!" (Y/N) dragged the boy to her gym. "Here." She stopped dragging the boy and smiled. "I'll go get the balls!"

When she came back, Hinata had already set up everything and they hanged out.

Summer has passed
and it was the time
the 'fightless crows'
Came into view.

...

Hey Guys! So I made another story. Hope you enjoyed! And please check out my other stories if your not that busy! My main updates are on the Kuroko no Basket x reader so these updates and the others would be usually every three or four months. Sumimasen and  Saynora Minna!