An Escape from the Dilemma

Prologue

         Every dilemma has a tragic compromise. Some people are willing to give their lives to other person who really deserves it the most. Dakota and Devon are both fraternal twins. Many people thought they were girl twins but it turns out they are wrong. Dakota is a sixteen year-old girl who is the Queen B of the group and Devon is a sixteen year-old who is the leader of the Geeks. The twins were separated from birth because due to the fact that their parents were going to serve in Iraq and fight for United States. Dakota was raised in her maternal side of the family and her mom's brother is now raising her for sixteen years. Dakota is also raised in the wealthy side of the family meanwhile Devon is raised in an average kind of family. Devon was raised in his paternal side of the family and his dad's sister is now raising him for sixteen years. The twins never knew that they were separated from their family.

                                                          Dakota Berlin's Background

        Dakota Berlin is born in Nice, France on January twenty-five, nineteen ninety-eight. She is five minutes younger than Devon. Her real name is Dakota Paris De Laurentiis. The twin's mom spotted a magnificent birthmark on Dakota. Her birthmark is located in her left foot, which makes her lefty person. Her birthmark was shaped like a boot or Italy meanwhile her mom has a birthmark shaped like a cow's tail. Dakota's personality is not really an awful one. She is described as the most talented drawer. She is kind-hearted but in school she tends to act more fit in "Americans". Her talent is mostly described as her dad's talent. Dakota's best friends include Sage Wright, a sixteen year-old girl and she is an athlete in volleyball leading to a championship next month. Dakota's other best friend is Erin Cooper, a fifteen year old girl and she the most boldest and alternate of the group. Her wish is to have a sibling of her own and not be lonely in her family. Dakota with a wonderful life is now ready to face the dilemma between her and Devon.

                                                       Devon De Laurentiis' Background

        Devon De Laurentiis is born in Nice, France on January twenty-five, nineteen ninety-eight. He is five minutes older than Dakota. Being raised in an average family, his parents taught him many disciplines. Devon may be a nerd but deep down, he wants to make his parents proud. His adoptive family includes his parents and his older brother. His older brother is in college going for his Master's degree in Bachelor of Arts in biology science. Devon is a kind-hearted, protective and a smart kid. His wish is to make his parents really proud of his hard work. Devon has a birthmark shaped like a lizard's tongue on his right palm of his hand, which also makes him a righty person. Devon has only two major best friends, Ezra and Vance. Ezra is Devon's childhood best friend since Ezra was born. Ezra is also a family friend of Devon. Vance is Devon's former enemy. They first met in church and finally reform their relationship towards each other. Devon is a huge fan of Tony Hawk and Elissa Steamer. He believes that Tony Hawk had great determination to his success and dream. He also believes that Elissa Steamer never gave up on what you do best. Devon's talent is skateboarding. Even though he was smart and all, he has great success toward skateboarding. 

         If you try to do your very best on what you love, some day you'll have great prosperity. If you doubt on it, there's no hope for it. "Grab for the gold not for others." Your gold might fall into the wrong hands, and some people don't really deserve second chances.