(unedited) 9 - Lovely - pt 2

*sorry for the long pause!!!!!!!!! :(*
Also im HIGH-key getting writers block. And i want to try and get Y/n Yoongi in some kind of love thing Idk

This pause was like 4 months long im so sorry

Suga's POV
+×÷+×÷+×÷+×=

After my gangs talk, I came downstairs only to find that Jungkook was nowhere to be found.
"Damn it..."
A pathetic sigh left my lips as I turned over to jin who was following me.

"Hes gone,"
I said to the confused Jin, he nodded and lowered his head. I grabbed my phone and texted into the emergency group chat.

Suga
Jungkooks gone, he prob went after
Y/n. Everyone meet in the living room

       Read by V, RM, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope

Jungkook pOv
+×÷+×÷+×÷+×÷+×÷

After ahout 20 minutes of sneaking around the garage. I managed to find the lookouts blind spot. As soon as i found it I ran towards it, dashing inside the building, basically yelping when my shoulder got tazed harshly in the side.

"FUCK!-"
My mouth was quickly covered by a large tan hand. Looking up my eyes following the arm to see Dae-Sung and Y/n.

"That's for leaving dipshit. Now c'mon lets go somewhere, Y/n's dying."
I sighed and pointed my hand up towards the lookout.

"I know a blind spot but we have to be careful, stay low, dipshit. Keep Y/n low I think we can just gun it from here."
I said

"You think? I need an actual answer Kook. My names not dipshit either." Dae-Sung replied sarcastically.
"Just follow me."

He did as I said and all three of us bolted out and behind a rusted trailer.
"Anyways, Junkook what are you doing here?  Is the gang not looking for me...?" Y/n asked.

"Well," i began "They are 'planning' but I think you wouldn't last another hour!" A loud smack broke the heavy atmosphere. i whined rubbing my now sore cheek. Y/n smacked me... For basically saving her! Pfft.

"Don't go by yourself!" She whisper shouted. I grunted and then nodded.
"Whatever..." I mumbled low enough so no one could hear.

I heard Y/n wince when she tried to cuddle closer to me, looking over to her I really noticed all the marks. I sighed. Dae we need to bring Y/n to our gangs... She could eventually bleed out. He nodded and crouched down more to lift her limp body from the grass.

Y/n cringed and snaked her arms around him. I stood up looking around "we're good, hurry go that way towards the tree there." 
Dae nodded along sith Y/n breathing heavily.

+×=÷+×÷=+×÷+=×÷=
At BTS's mansion, Jin's pov

Suga was pacing around while everyone sat around in the living room. I sat on the couch next to a sad V and stressed RM.

"Lets go get them!.." Tae suddenly burt out.
"How." Suga replied standing staring at V emotionlessly.
"Trackers maybe. I wouldn't be surprise if they both had their own trackers on each other. Jungkook wouldn't leave if he wasn't confident where Y/n was. There might be an extra connected to Y/n in Jk's room, or vise versa."
After V's thought, Suga clicked his tounge.
"Makes sense, Jimin, search through Jungkook's room. J-hope, search through Y/n's."
Suga authorized.

After the two left i looked up at Suga, who continued his pacing. Rm looked at him too. While V just stared at the floor.

"Suga. Me and RM will help the others." I said. I tugged RM's sleeve next to me as i got up and went upstairs.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Suga's pov

Once the two left, I looked over at V, who had tears piling up in his eyes.

Something then came to my mind. Why is V so worried about Jungkook? I've never seen him act this way about someone before.

"What is Jungkook to you do you still love him...?" I broke the growing silence and looked into V's deep brown orbs.

+×÷+×÷+×÷×÷+×÷

Mwhahahahah ima end the half chapter here at 676 words...