7

Haechan

I got off the sofa and walked towards the door where someone just knocked, i opened it and was surprised to see who it was. Before I could say a word, my brother ran towards us and pushed me away, "Hi sungieeee~" I rolled my eyes at his silliness.

The Jisung guy smiled shyly and waved, "Tsk, I'm still here you know?" Chenle looked over innocently and smiled, "Oh hi Mark hyung, I didn't see you there." He giggled and stepped back to let them in.

I closed the door and plopped back on the couch next to my brother. "Why are you guys here?" I said, "Oh I was just bored, I wanted to ask if you want to go out." Mark said and smiled afterwards. I opened my mouth to say something,

"OMG it's happening! You're going on a date!" I looked over to my brother who just interrupted me. I turned my gaze back to Mark, "Nope, just hanging out, right?" I saw him get red, "Well, I meant it more like a date."

My jaw dropped, Mark Lee just asked me out, omg. "We'll go now, text me at 5." He said and walked over to the door, dragging Jisung with him. "Come here later, Jisungie!" My brother shouted as they disappeared out the door.

"I told you hyung, he likes you." Chenle told me with a 'we been knew' face. "It can't be a friendly date or something? My god." I said and went upstairs, to my room.

I closed the door and immediately went into panic mode. I paced around, trying to think of a cute outfit. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. It wasn't even 3:00 and I'm already panicking.

Should I go with more of like a 'I don't care' look or more like 'I prepared myself to look good for you' look? Like should I wear a simple hoodie and sweatpants or more like a t-shirt with jeans?

Should I use gel with my hair or just let it be? Should I put my bangs up or let it fall on my face? I frowned as I look at myself in the mirror, I face palmed, "You're overthinking too much Hyuck." I said and sighed. I decided to take a bath before doing anything else, I needed to clear my mind after all.

After pampering myself, I got out the bathtub and walked over to my closet. "Here we go, Hyuck, don't overdo it." I took a pink t-shirt and gym shorts. I tried it and frowned, "Nah you look like you really don't care.

I went back to my closet and took a plain black t-shirt with black pants, "Looks like you're going to a funeral." After a few more tries, by a few I mean like 20 tries, I finally found an outfit.

"It's perfect." I said as I look at my outfit, a oversized pink hoodie layered with a jean jacket and sweatpants that have just the perfect amount of looseness. "Ok, hair time." I said and blew upwards, causing my bangs to move.

I stared at myself for a good amount of time, contemplating if I should put gel. I grabbed a bottle of hair gel and put it on my hand, but before I could put it on my hair, I chickened out, "I look fine like this." I went down the stairs and saw my brother smiling at his phone.

I sneaked behind him and took his phone, "Hey Jisung, I just wanted to ask if maybe we can hang out later?" I read the text out loud while he's scrambling to get back his phone. I laughed and gave it to him, "Ooh~, my bro got a little crush." He slapped me playfully, "Shut up." He said and turned around to hide his blushing face.

I paused as I feel my phone vibrate. I quickly checked it and saw a notification.

mOrK

mOrK: Are you ready?

Haechan: yeah, where do we meet?

mOrK: I'm already outside.

I took a peek at the window from where I am, there's someone standing and from the looks of it, it's actually Mark. I smiled without realizing it.

I walked off to the door and left, saying goodbye to my brother. "Where are we going?" Mark asked me, I turned to him slowly and gave him a "are you serious" look, "Hyung, you were the one who asked me out." He looked at me, clearly flustered, and gave me a shy smile.

"Oh! Ok, I know the perfect place." Before I could ask where it is, he continued, "But can we get lunch first? I'm starving." He said and pouted. I also didn't eat lunch yet so I agreed. Now, I know that it's late to eat lunch, but I don't eat dinner a lot in weekends.

Mark pulled me in a mall and immediately went down to the food court. As I was eyeing McDonald's, I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked at him and saw him looking at Wendy's. It's not like I hate Wendy's, it's just, I'm more of a McDonald's person, but seeing the look on his face, I couldn't argue with him.

I took a burger and some chicken nugget or whatever it's called. I change my mind, I'm totally a Wendy's person now, it's so good! I haven't tried this burger and these chicken things before, I've only tried the regular burger.

After eating, I asked him if we could go to an ice cream parlour, it was extremely famous and I haven't tried it yet. I took a strawberry ice cream and he took a watermelon. I giggled, he still has his obsession with watermelons?

"Ok, now time to go to the place." Mark said smiling. I flinched as I suddenly couldn't see, "Alright, don't peek ok? Keep your eyes close." The place wasn't far so I arrived in one piece.

He took his hand away from my eyes, and I saw an arcade. "Oh." He snapped his head towards me and pouted, "You don't like it?" nah. "Oh it's nice, I just thought you'll go a little bit more romantic? Since it's like, you know, a date?" He scratched the nape of his head.

"But it's alright, let's go!" I said and pulled him in.

--

A little cliffhanger right there.

Ouf this story's kind of all over the place.