Breanna Alone

Her parents finished gathering their stuff and began to walk towards the door. It was closing time, and all the other families began to do the same as well. While her parents were walking out the door, Breanna had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Without telling her parents, Breanna ran to the bathrooms.

When she was done, Breanna went back to the Dining Area. She couldn't find her parents anywhere. Actually, she couldn't see anyone! All the kids and parents from before were gone! Breanna went over to the front door. Although it was high up, Breanna could barely touch it. She pulled on the handle, but the door wouldn't open. It wasn't because she wasn't strong enough, it was the fact that the door was locked!

Breanna was scared. She has never been locked in before. Especially not in a place outside of home!

Breanna pulled on the door again, but her weak arms made no effect to the door. She sighed and looked back at the animatronics. Breanna hoped to be greeted by smiles from Freddy and friends, but they just stood there, motionless, eyes closed. She let out a giant sob as she slid down the door. My parents will come back! Breanna thought, I know they will. She looked out the window. All the cars were gone and it was late. I should probably rest, Breanna thought, they'll wake me up when they come back! She went to the closes row of chairs to the animatronics. As she laid down, Breanna could hear a clinging of keys from far away. Breanna looked up at the clock that hung from behind the animatronics. It read seven o'clock. Slowly, Breanna closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, it was dark and Breanna could faintly see the outline of a bunny over her. She groaned as the details on the bunny grew. The bunny was purple and wore a red bow tie. "Bonnie? Is that you?" Breanna asked in a hoarse voice. Then, she felt herself slipping away as everything went back to being dark.

Breanna opened her eyes again. This time her surroundings were different. Now, she was sitting next to a table. On the top of it was the head of Bonnie. On the shelves were the heads of her heroes lined neatly on them. Breanna scanned the room for a bit. What was she doing here? Did someone move her? "Mom?" Breanna called out. "Dad? Someone?" She was scared now. What had happened to the fun and happiness from her birthday? Breanna looked up up above the door and saw a sign. She didn't know the first word but she could see that the last word said "only".

Breanna was about to leave when she heard a loud, raspy, groaning noise from outside. She silently gasped. Monster?! In a place like this?? She looked around for a place to hide. The only good hiding spot was behind the table. Quickly and quietly, Breanna hid there. The groaning continued to get louder until loud, metallic, heavy footsteps entered the room.

She held her breathe, not making a sound. Underneath the table, Breanna saw lavender paws on the ground, attached to metal. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Is that...Bonnie?! She slowly and quietly crawled furthur to the robot. She peaked from under the table, staying hidden from his sight. The monster she heard was Bonnie! Bonnie was staring at something on the wall. Breanna could only catch a glimpse of the thing. It was a camera. There was a green light from it but suddenly it turned red. Bonnie moaned and began to turn around, slowly. Alarmed, Breanna quickly got back in her hiding space. She covered her mouth, trying to hold in a scream. How? How is Bonnie in here? Wasn't he nailed to the stage like Daddy said? When Bonnie had left, Breanna looked back at the camera. It was still red. Maybe this is the type of camera Dad uses at his work? The one that monitors people and a person watches them?Does red means that no one is looking into it?

The six-year old girl waited a bit longer to see if Bonnie would come back. He didn't. Quietly, she walked out of the room. She could see the dining area. No one was there, not even the animatronics. Breanna walked south until she saw a large, cylindrical purple-colored curtain, decorated with stars and sparkles. Cautiously, she stepped in front of it. The curtain was wide open. Breanna sighed with relief. Suddenly, she felt a pair of fabricated paws grab her.

She tried to scream but the "thing" covered her mouth. Breanna could now clearly see who it was, since she saw the colored paws of the machine. It was Freddy. Freddy was laughing in a low, demonic voice. Breanna was screaming her lungs out, although they couldn't be heard through Freddy's tight and rough grip. The little girl was petrified. What is going on? What is Freddy doing?! Tears were rising in Breanna's eyes. Then she saw another figure in the dark. It was Chica.