Escape

Chica stood there, menacingly, in the dark. She was looking at something behind Breanna. Freddy, perhaps? Breanna continued to struggle with Freddy until his strong arms lifted her small body up. Freddy looked back at Chica. He nodded slightly. Chica nodded back.

Breanna, her mouth now uncovered, began to whimper. What's going on? Why are they acting so scary? "Freddy...." Breanna cried,"let me go!" Freddy continued to hold Breanna's arm and he began to slowly walk back to the room Breanna was originally in. Breanna began to kick her feet at him. "LET ME GO! PLEASE! Freddy! FREDDYYYY!!" Freddy stopped. He looked down at Breanna and just stood there, staring. Her heart began to beat faster. "Please let me go!"

"We remember a face like yours...*" Freddy said. Breanna's eyes widened. Does he remember me?

Freddy stared at the girl, with a look of confusion and surprise. His grip loosened and Breanna fell to the ground. Quickly, seeing her chance to escape, she ran back to where she was, continuing to run after she passed the curtain, which was now mysteriously closed.

Finally, she arrived at a hallway. There were two openings. At the end of the hall was one and she could barely see a Freddy poster at the end. Breanna heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw Freddy and Chica chasing her, their endoskeleton eyes glowing red with anger. Frightened, she continued to run down the hallway until a door went flying open in front of her. Bonnie came out and held his arms out to catch the young girl. Terrified, Breanna slid under the bunny's legs (almost getting caught since she hesitated for a moment) and into the door he came from. It was a closet.

Breanna locked the door and stepped back. There was a sudden bang on the door and Breanna fell back. The loud banging continued for a while. Breanna covered her ears and tears formed in her eyes. What was going on? These were not the heros she knew and loved!

Thirty minutes later, the banging stopped. Hesitantly, Breanna went up to the door and pressed her ear against it. It was silent outside. Breanna sighed in relief and looked back. What she saw made her shriek and stare in horror. Bonnie was standing at the end of the closet. He had an evil grin on his metallic, bunny face. Breanna ran back to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Bonnie took one step towards her. Panicking, Breanna tried again. The door didn't budge.

"Why are you running, Breeaaanna?" Bonnie asked. "Don't you want to plaaaaaay?"

How does he know my name?! Breanna thought, does he still remember me from before? Like Freddy? Breanna remembered when she introduced herself to Freddy,Bonnie, and Chica earlier. It was such a happy time then. The little girl found the lock and quickly unlocked it. "Join us...be our friend," Bonnie said. He took another step closer. Breanna kicked the door open. "I don't want to join you!" she screamed at Bonnie.

She ran out of the room and continued to go towards the door at the end of the hall. The door didn't look like a door from the other rooms, more like a garage door. Bonnie was getting closer to Breanna. She began banging and screaming at the door, hoping someone inside would open it. "Help me! Please someone!! Anyone! HELP!!" Bonnie was now a few feet away. "PLEASE!!"

Suddenly, the door opened and a human hand pulled her in. The door quickly closed behind her. When she was inside the room, Breanna saw a teenage boy sitting down on a chair. He had a computer monitor on his lap and wore a Freddy Fazbear uniform. "Who are you?" he asked, "and what are you doing here?" Breanna sat down on the floor, wiping a tear from her eye. She stayed silent for a moment, trying to calm herself down from what happened. "Well?"

"I-I'm Breanna. Breanna Mozely."

"And how did you get here, Breanna?"

"My parents...they left me...." The boy threw his head back and laughed.

"Come on kid! I know you're just here for an autograph from Freddy! Just tell me!"