15 (Instagram)

Avaaniii:

Have fun with this one @CarmenEverly this was taken 2 nights ago

Have fun with this one @CarmenEverly this was taken 2 nights ago. Love you Payton.

Liked by: user839, haterofparmen, and 3827 others

CarmenEverly: that's one good looking fake photo/old photo.

Avaaniii: CarmenEverly the date on the photo was taken 2 nights ago. Payton loves me and always will.

iitspayton: Avaaniii I would never hurt anyone like that. If I didn't like her I would break up with her. I love you Carmen.

Joker7292: Awww Pavani!

JoshRichards: This is what we really don't want.

Samhurley: Um I'm pretty sure this was taken 3 years ago with another guy Avani so shove that right up your... Nvm.

Chasehudson: Why would you do this? This hurts to know that I was friends with you.

HaterofCarmen: Aw bro!

User829: Ewwwwww that's nasty.

ChristianServer379: Not in my Christian Minecraft server! Please no!!!

User2729: ayyy I'm early and woah avert your eyes children we have a liar.
*DMs*

Carmen: I trusted you Payton! Wth?!?!?! You kissed Avani why? I thought we went over this before I have trust issues. This is why I have trust issues Payton, because of this bullcrap. I'm done with this shit Payton, I'm done.

Payton: Carmen please I love you. I never kissed Avani this was 2 months ago before we were together. I really like you, and Avani wants to destroy that. Please Carmen , you did so well the last time Avani did this stupid stuff. I only have eyes for you Carmen.

Carmen: Fine, but if I see a picture with a date on it...

Payton: Okay than you can get all angry on me.