Ch.1: Resentment

Kakashi remembers that unfortunate incident that happened years ago as if it happened yesterday.

He remembers coming home from the Academy. He remembers his father's lifeless corpse.
He remembers the bloody pool formed around his father.
He remembers his hatred for this Village.

It all seemed so surreal. Too vivid to ever forget and forgive.

"Oi! Bakashi!" A teen with raven hair stood infront of him waving his hands frantically in his face. The silver haired boy glared at his teammate in annoyance "WHAT." He spat angrily causing Obito to jump back in shock "U-uh...well Minato Sensei said we're do-" Kakashi's glare deepened "I fucking heard him. I have ears." Obito's form began to shake a bit "O-oh...okay...just making sure...heh." He chuckled nervously. Rin saw the exchange and decided to step in.

"Kakashi! Don't be rude! We're a team! Can't you be a little nicer to hi-" Kakashi's glare shifted from Obito to the brunette "Shut it, Nohara. I don't have time for you or your bullshit right now." Rin stared wide eyed at the boy "Hey what the hell is wrong with you!?"Obito bit his lower lip blocking Rin from the other's intense glare.

Kakashi turned his back to them "Get lost Jinchuriki and dead last Uchiha. We're not a team. We are nothing. Get that shit through your stupid heads." The boy walked off to sit under another tree. Obito and Rin looked at each other worryingly "What happened to him...Obito? That's not our Kakashi...anymore.." Rin's lower lip quivered and the boy looked at her and saw how hurt she is. Obito loves Rin so much and seeing her heartbreaking reaction really hurts him. She's like a sister to him and he knows how much she loves Kakashi...Obito also loves Kakashi but he refuses to break her heart even more so he keeps quiet.

"Go home and rest up Rin...I'll talk to him..." Obito hugged her and soon he released her and began to walk towards the his other teammate. "Bakashi?" He felt nervous due to what happened earlier. "...what do you want now?" The silver haired teen spoke up softly while starring off into the distance seeming lost in thought.

Obito saw the emptiness in his teammate's eyes. He saw despair and pain and what hurt Obito the most was the fact that Kakashi never opened up and kept it all bottled inside. "Why..." He whispered and the other teen gave him a bored yet questioning look "Why what." The raven haired boy started fidgeting in place "Well..." he looked away from Kakashi's hard gaze "Why are you like this? What happened to you?...we use to be so close...then you just...became distant and cold towards us..." Obito bit his lower lip as his eyes became teary from fond past memories of his team. A deep and dark laugh brought him back to reality.

"Why am I like this? What happened to me? We use to be close? I'm cold and distant?" Kakashi snorted "I lost my father because of this stupid village that you so dearly want to become leader of." He glared at Obito in disgust "He didn't deserve to be treated so poorly by this damned village. He did so much for this crap village and never expected anything in return yet you all(the village not Obito lmao) caused him so much pain." He spat and looked back to the horizon to see the sunset.

" He spat and looked back to the horizon to see the sunset