Seme Male Reader x Todoroki

4 Years Old M/N

"Shouto! Shouto! Come play with me please, it's snowing!" M/N shouted as Todoroki was walking towards him.

"Alright, alright, you're so hyper." 

"How can I not be?? It's snowing, let's make a snowman." 

Hours have passed since they started playing in the fluffy snow. Shouto promised that they would grow up and stay friends forever. 

~Next Morning~

M/N POV
Shouto said we would build a new snowman today. He recently got his quirk too. I hoped to see him make cool ice figures with his quirk. I ran to his door and knocked three times, excited. I waited outside for 5 minutes, but no one answered. I put my small hands on the handle and turned it. It's open? I went inside. It was pitch black. All the furniture had been destroyed. Not a single trace of humans living in here was there. 

"S-Shouto?"

"W-Where are you?"

M/N ran outside of the house scared of what he saw, scared of what may have happened to Shouto.

After that day, M/N never saw Shouto again. M/N felt betrayed, cried, he never knew what happened to his dear Shouto.

~Present Day~

Finally, the first day of U.A, M/N hasn't been so excited in a long time. M/N went to my classroom 1-A. We still had 20 minutes before the class actually began. The first person M/N sees, standing in the hallway was Shouto?

"Shouto?!" M/N shouted across the hallway.

Todoroki glanced at M/N, his eyes widened. M/N swore he saw tears running down his face.
"Where have you been all t-" M/N didn't even finish his sentence before Todoroki turned his back and started walking away..

"That's it. Todoroki Shouto." M/N used his lightning quirk to flash teleport behind him and grabbed his arm."

"You left me when we were 4, without saying a word. Now you're going to leave me again? M/N said to him.

Shouto said nothing and started walking away again.

"Shouto! Listen to me." M/N grabbed Todoroki's face and made him look him in the eyes. M/N saw his puffy and red eyes from crying. 

"I-I'm really so-" Shouto was cut off by M/N slamming his lips on his.

"M-mh" Shouto wined into the kiss. M/N tangled his tongue with Shouto's, occasionally biting his lip. Eventually, they separated for air.

Todoroki's face had a dust of pink, he was flustered and nervous.

"M-M/N I'm really sorry, my dad made me leave, he said that if I were to talk to you again, he would kill you... He called you weak, how you didn't have a useful quirk." He said in between tears.

"You did all this for me?" M/N said. M/N suddenly felt guilty for what he said earlier. M/N embraced him into a hug. Shouto's head hitting M/N's chest. M/N felt his uniform getting wet from Todoroki's tears, but he didn't care. M/N started petting his gently, comforting him.

"It's okay, I don't care about what your dad says. Don't leave me again, please. I love you so much."
M/N says.

"I-I love you too, I won't leave again."

After a while of hugging each other, they went to class, they were late and so, Aizawa gave them a long stern lecture of being late on the first day of school.

524 words! I haven't written in so long.
Check out my other book on my profile!