Male Reader x Insecure!Deku

Short Oneshot-
Deku was walking around in his room anxious to whats to come tomorrow.
"The sports festival is tomorrow.. I'm so nervous..."
"What if I fail my first round? What if I can't use One For All correctly?!" What if-
Deku then hears a knock on the door and sees (Y/N), his boyfriend of 2 years.
Deku was cut off by (Y/N)..
"You're going to be fine don't worry about it! I'll be there with you guiding you all the way."
"But what if- Midoriya was quietly sobbing at this point- Pmhm-"
(Y/N) cut off Deku again and gently placed his tender lips against deku's.
He lifts up Deku's chin and looks him deeply in the eyes.
"Izuku, you'll be fine"
In that moment Izuku felt as if the only people in the world were only them.
(Y/N) gently cradles deku's head and slowly brings him towards his body hugging him. Making him feel the warmth of his body.
Izuku felt as if he didn't even deserve such a loving boyfriend.
"Wh-Why do you even love me.. I'm so weak and such a terrible boyfriend.. I depend on you so much..
Izuku grabbed onto his shirt and gently sobbed into it.
His thoughts were going in a downward spiral.
What if he doesn't like me after all? He's just been faking it. No one will like me.. it's just like Kacchan said.. I'm such a failure.
(Y/N) continued to pat his head until Deku's cries died down.
"..Izuku, I love you so so much. From where you started you worked harder than anyone else. You believed that you could become a hero even though you started off worse than others. You're not a failure. I feel lucky just to have you by my side. I love you so much."
Izuku started sobbing again..
"Sorry.. for acting like this"
"It's okay Izuku, it's better to talk about all the things you are going through."
(Y/N) carried Izuku up in his arms like a bride and walked over to their shared comfy cotton bed.
He dug into the covers and held Izuku close to him. (Y/N) wrapped his legs around the fragile figure and cradled his head.
"It's going to be alright. You have me and I have you."
Izuku and (Y/N) fell into a deep and loving slumber.