02 Tyler My Lover

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of nevergiveup_believe (Leandra)

ⓒ All rights reserved 2014

C H A P T E R/ 2

"Oh my gosh GUYS! Did you hear that Tyler Levy's at Paris right now?!" Lexy yelled, jumping up and down her bed.

"But Amor's with him-"

"Like the pathetic bitch she is" We said simultaneously, cracking up.

"Urgh I can't believe that she's with him. What are they doing there anyway?" Steffany grumpled, rolling her eyes.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT IF THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE BABIES AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND THEN OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Charlotte yelled dramatically, her eyes filled with tears.

"okay okay... Calm down Char. You're overeacting." I replied, trying my best to calm her down.

I looked at my laptop screen and realized how weird I'm actually doing. I'm on my laptop skyping with my co-Tyler fans and we're making a huge deal out of them.

"Guys, Rebecca is on. You have to listen to this" Lexy said, making us look at her immediately.

"So I was there in the airport when Amor and Tyler were about to go to Paris. Amor was screaming at Tyler some cursed words and then I think I heard her say 'You need to upload that photo in Instagram! Why can't you do one simple thing?!' And then Tyler was like 'What the hell is wrong with you? I want this trip to be about us! Why do you always want me to do things that would cause drama?! You know how much I hate that' and then Amor hissed at him and was like 'Claudia is on the spotlight Tyler! She can't steal what's mine!' And then Tyler was like soo angry at her and he was like 'Do I always need to be your promoter? Are you dating me just so you could gain more popularity or what?! Amor, please admit it to me right now before everythings too late. I understand if that's how you look at me. Your Promoter' Tyler was like so devastated, he was about to cry! I pity him really. Poor guy" Rebecca said her voice cracking.

"Do you have any certain proof that what your saying is true?" Lexy asked Rebecca, voice dripping out of suspicion.

"Yeah, I could send you a picture of my plane ticket and a video of Tyler and Amor fighting. I didn't get a full video of the fight though. Just the part where Tyler was screaming at her, asking if she only looked at him as her promoter"

"Okay good. Send those files to me" Lexy ordered.

A few minutes later Lexy recieved the files that she asked to Rebecca. We checked the plane ticket photo if it was real. The time, date, name and all that important stuff and sure enough, it was.

Now the only thing we had to check is the video. We played the video hesitantly and for sure, it was real. At the background, Tyler's voice boomed down the hallway. It seems like Rebecca has been walking while taking the video. The video isn't as clear as I thought it would be but sure enough Tyler's voice is loud and clear. He seemed really pissed and angry while talking to Amor.

And believe me, Rebecca wasn't lying about the things that Tyler said to Amor.

And then the video was cut short.

And that's when me and my fellow co-Tyler fans realized as to why Tyler looked liked he had been crying when he was spotted walking out in the airport at Paris, France.

And guess what Amor looked like in those pictures? She looked like she just strolled down a beauty pagaent contest. She waved at the crowd and kept smiling like she's just fucking Kate Middleton. While her so called 'love-of-her-life' is devastated and emotionally hurt.

What a Bitch.

"Thank you so much Rebecca for helping us gather this information. It totally means alot. Do you want anything from return?" Lexy smiled kindly at the camera, preferably at Rebecca.

"Oh of course not! It's a pleasure to help you guys. I'm not selling this information or something. I'm sharing these to those people who truly cares and love Tyler for who he actually is. I can't believe he has beloved fans like you guys. He's really lucky" Rebecca smiled genuinely at us.

"Awww thank you, it's very nice of you to say that to us" Charlotte replied, giving her a huge full blown smile.

"Wait, does anyone of you live close by here In Paris?" Rebecca said, making my eyes shot up in response.

"Uh, I'm from Texas"

"Brisbane, Australia"

"Tblisi, Georgia"

"I'm from England" I voiced out, shocking the heck out of Rebecca.

"Darling, do you want me to help you make your dreams come true?" Rebecca said, her eyes twinkling.

"Wait, what?" I respond, bewildered.

"But how...?" I asked again, confused yet excited.

"You should come down here in Paris! You shouldn't worry about the shelter you're going to live in or how you're going to fill your stomache with food. I'm helping you chica!" Rebecca said, her smile wide.

"Is this some kind of joke or something? Are you planning on kidnapping me or murdering or whatever? Holy shit" my words tumbled out, without myself thinking.

Rebecca laughed out loud, and replied.

"Of course not sweetie. The pleasure's all mine."

"Oh my gosh, are you forreal?" I asked in disbelief.

"But how am I going to live in there? I need a job. I just can't rely on you all the time"

"Well, it isn't a problem actually. I own a local restaurant just a few blocks away from the Eiffel Tower and I could hire you as one of the employees" Rebecca sheepishly replied.

"Holy shit" was all I could say.

"You lucky bitch! Ahhhhh!!!!" Charlotte then screamed, flailing her arms in the air.

"You should definetly go Andrea! This is your one and only chance! Come'on!" Lexy encouraged me, her eyes full of excitement.

"I agree, you should definetly go. It's a once in a lifetime chance drey. Its your one and only hope. If not one of us could fulfill our dreams right now then it's definetly you!" Steffany said, her eyes twinkling.

I sighed and replied "I'll... Think about it. No offense rebecca but, isn't it weird that a stranger would immediately offer me to go to Paris, all by myself? And help me achieve my one and only dream? I mean sure, this is great but I don't know you, and neither do you know me. I'll think about it. I'll message you when I made my mind up."

"I understand sweetie, but don't you worry. The offer still stands. Email me anytime and tell me your decision. Take your time hunny. This is a great chance for you, just think about it" she smiled genuinely.

"I have to go now though! My husband, George just messaged me, the restaurant's a bit busy today. He kinda needs my help. See you guys soon, especially you Andrea. Think about it sweetie. Goodbye" Rebecca replied and waved at the camera and then the video chat was cut short.

I closed my laptop and layed in bed. This is a great chance. After everything that i've been through, I guess I deserve a little trip to Paris. A trip to make my dreams come true. Giving a chance to a great opportunity wouldn't hurt right?

-

Sorry for the incredibly late update! I've been busy for the past few months. Since it's summer in my country, i'd update more often. I promise!💕

-Leandra💋