ONE.

You have been warned. It's fucking cringe and wild. Makes 0 sense and you'll probably don't like it because the mentioned 'problem' of Jungkook. It's just a fanfiction, so i request you to not to take this seriously and enjoy the sadistic smut. I've written this just for fun. Also, if you're a little bean, then baby please don't read further. And to all my other kinky ass bitches ENJOY THIS 7400+ WORDS SHIT!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Jungkook was seated in the waiting room of the clinic that he entered a few minutes ago. Well, he wasn't just sitting and waiting, he was practicing some dance moves for his YouTube dance channel. Jungkook was supposed to post a video tree days ago but due to his 'Personal' problem, the video delayed.

Jungkook's fans were very supportive and sweet (except a few dumb ass bitches). When Jungkook informed them that he was having some personal issues, his fans protected him form all haters the way Courage the cowardly dog would always protect Eustace and Muriel for all those weird shitty villains.

At the moment Jungkook was dancing- "Naccseon naccseon yeojaui naccseon hyanggie. Yes I want some new face. Naccseon naccseon yeojaui n-"

"Um, Mr. Jeon?" The nurse spoke out, awkward.

Jungkook turned his head to the direction of the lady speaking, "That's me." he said and stopped his hip thrusts, walking towards her. "Did he come?"

The lady nodded and welcomed Jungkook into the doctor's cabin. "Please be seated Mr. Jeon, Doctor Kim will be here in no time. He's having some technical issues with his car, he told me to ask you to wait in his office." Nurse said with a forced smiled plastered on her face.

"I can't wait, I have been waiting since 23 minutes! Why don't you get it? I-" Jungkook's eyes widened at the weird sensation happening in his lower body. Again, it was happening again.

"P-Please get out of the cabin, I will wait j-just go." Jungkook pushed her out and closed the door.

Jungkook was an idiot to wear tight skinny leather pants to an appointment with his Gynaecologist. Also, he was having so much of problems down there. Uh uh uh, not there there, but there there.

The last statement was Jungkook's actual problem

The last statement was Jungkook's actual problem. His private parts won't stop itching, and we're not talking about his penis.

In a world were men too get periods and has to suffer as much a women, Jeon Jungkook is suffering from much more. Premenstrual syndrome. Only a few men had periods and were capable of sexual reproduction. Male pregnancy was the term, where the ratio was less, only 23:100. Only 23% men would be getting periods.

Jungkook was one of them.

The hideous problem of itching was just unbearable, he would scratch but his it would always harm his gentle skin. No creams were useful anymore. Hardly any medicines were healing his condition.