~Chapter Eighteen~

Waiting out side in the fresh air listening to the music pump through the club doors and letting my mind wander in my head. I feel the warmth of an arm wrap around my shoulder. Looking up at the beautiful sight of nicks brown eyes and wonderful hair. "Hey you alright?" He asks me, his question made me feel warm inside from the thought of him thinking about me.

"Better now your with me." I say back with a light smile. We both started leaning in for a kiss but before our lips could touch someone came In between us. "Guys remember, we're out in public and fans can see you." Edwin whispers loud enough for us too here.

It's so hard trying to be with nick when it's not even official, the thought of only his band mates and my friends knowing about us but no one else makes me a little hurt.

Untangling my hand from nicks we walk into the club, the music gets louder and louder, strobe lights fill the room, drunk people everywhere, and guys already looking at me when I've only been in here for 10 seconds.

A security guard shows us to a vip area that the boys booked out so no one bothers us or incase of fans.

Our drinks finally arrive and we all start drinking. Next thing u know we're all dancing together while taking shots, Izzy and Edwin locking lips on the couch, Zion with two blonde chicks in his arms, and nicks eyes all over me while I dance to the music.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I yell out with a giggle, my actions cause nick to roll his eyes and get up from where he was sitting and walk over to me. "Why would I, ur basically mine" he whispers into my ear, his comment makes my heart skip a beat, I finally realize how much I actually like him, and how much he turns me on.

I look up at him with a smile and leave a kiss on his cheek. "That's all?" He says with an upset tone. "Remember what I said at the hotel. later." I remind him. I the leave the vip area to head to the washroom to check my self up and make sure my hair and makeup is fine.

After about 5 minutes I finally leave to join back with everyone, as I enter into the area that we were all partying at I see a girl all over nick, he's trying to push her off but she just won't budge. As the anger builds up inside of me and my confidence leave boost up I decide to walk over there. "Hey." I yell out angry at the girl pushing her off nick, she looks at me as if she was ready to punch but before she could I grab nicks face and connect our lips.

At this point I could care less about people seeing us.