Chap.1 pg 1

Main character Ages / made characters Age
Sarada - soon to be 17 on page 2.
Kawaki - soon to be 18 on page 2.
Himawari - soon to be 14 on page 2.

Boruto - soon to be 17  on page 2.
Naruto - 33
Hinata - 31
Sakura - 33
Sasuke - 33
Sakutaro/The Sasuke - 33
Saako/ The Sakura - 33

Sada/The Sarada - 17 in next chap.

[4 Years earlier]  2 [October 23 2018]
Sarada you have to choose Me or Boruto Kawaki said sternly. I hate to agree with him but he's right Boruto agreed. Fine *sighs* I choose...................
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:                                                        [April 3 2014]
Sarada can you go to the attic to get that extra futon Sakura said. Sure mother Sarada replied. Sarada went to the attic to get the extra Futon. I can't wait for aunt Karin to come with her daughter Sarada Though as she walked up the attic stairs.

|Few minute later |

As Sarada was searching for the futon
Sarada saw a blue and black scroll. What this I don't remember seeing this up here Sarada thought. She open the scroll and some in japanesse was written. Good thing I know Japanesse Sarada thought. Then she read it out loud.......

On the scroll
Fu~yūchā ni 4-banme ni hinokoku e
(Translation- Come fourth into the land of fire.)

What does that suppose to mean was the last thing sarada thought before she everything went black.

Uzumaki household
Boruto hurry up in the bathroom Kawaki yelled as he was standing outside of the door. Just go use it outside Boruto yelled back. No idiot you go use it outside Kawaki yelled back at him.
(To Naruto and Hinata)
I swear they still act like when they were 12 Naruto said . Yeah but they gotten closer and they look out for each other and their sister Hinata replied.
[At the Bathroom]
Boruto let Kawaki use the restroom Himawari yelled. Im still using it Boruto yelled back. Then their was a whole yelling match between the silblings. That when Naruto show up
What going on here Naruto asked. Tell Boruto to get out others need to use it too Himawari told her father. What did I just get into Naruto thought.

To Sarada
♡♡♡♡♡
Sarada POV
I couldn't open my eyes but it felt like I was lying on a bed. My body hurts all over. I finally open eyes and I seen a women. With blonde hair black eye she wore a black tight with a sort of blue aprin an off white shirt and mini heel shoes. She is a very beautiful woman.
End POVou
You're finally up the blonde headed women said. Who are you and where am I ?! Sarada asked. I'm Yuno Kagami nice to meet you chosen one!.

*To the Uzumaki*

Kawaki don't you and Boruto have a mission Himawari ask as they both sat in the living room. yeah in a few minutes why ? Kawaki asked. I just wanted to tell you to be careful Himawari said to her adopted brother. Aren't I always careful it's Boruto you should be worry about Kawaki said. Himawari laughed alittle and shook her head. you're arrogant sometimes you know Himawari said as she left the room to go to her bedroom.

Few Minutes Later

Yo Kawaki it's time to leave now Boruto yelled as he ran out the door. *Sighs* Bye Kawaki be safe and look after Boruto Hinata said as she gave Kawaki he and Boruto food box. I will Kawaki told Hinata then he made his way out the house.

/To Sarada and Kagami household/

What do you mean chosen one ? Sarada asked. My master told me before she died that a young lady would appear and I must train her. From the looks of your clothing I can tell you're not from here yuno explained. I want to go home my mothers might be wondering where I am Sarada said as she tried to stand up but failed. You don't need to worry about that. That is under control Yuno explained.