Chapter 16: Colour Promise

This chapter is gonna be TOP POV. All the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door slammed open and HE came in. I saw Lisa's shocked face.

"M-m-ino..." She muttered.

"Yo! What are you guys doi--- Who's this?" Mino asked me.

"It's Lisa! Your best friend since high school. You don't remember do you?" I replied.

Mino shook his head vigorously.

"But she's pretty. I can't deny that." Mino said, loud enough only for me to hear.

"Mino! You don't remember me? It's me! Lisa! You promised me you would not forget about me. What's wrong with you?" I saw her eyes getting watery.

"I didn't promise anything... I don't even know who you are. How did you even get into this building?" He replied.

"She's sajangnim's dongsaeng, stupid." I said.

"Oh." Was all he said as Lisa ran out of the room. I sighed and ran after her. I saw her crouching down in a corner, crying silently.

She looked up when I stand before her. She sniffed again. Her eyes, red and puffy.

"Hey" I said so calmly.

"Hey..."

"What are you doing over there? Come on! Give me a hug!" I said.

Lisa stood up and hugged me tight. I caressed her back while hugging her. I pulled away and held her shoulders. I stared at her and wiped away her dry tears.

"Ow!" She suddenly exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Something got caught in my left eye."

"Lemme see." I said and inspected her left eye. There was nothing but I still blew her eyes and kissed it. That was what my mom always did to me whenever I had little scratches on my body. She would blow at it and kiss it gently or just pat it gently with her soft fingers.

"Thanks. I feel better." Lisa said.

"You know why he acted like that?" I asked. The 'he' refers to Mino.

"Why?" She replied.

"Coz he-- uhh... Forget it. I don't think that you are ready to hear this." I said. I do think that she's not ready. She might faint or maybe... NEVER MIND!

"But... Promise me you'll tell me about this someday?" She said.

"Ok" I answered.

"I don't want just an 'ok'. I wanna a colour promise." She said. What the heck is a colour promise? Is there even such thing as a colour promise?

"What's a colour promise?" I asked.

"In America there's this way of promise called the colour promise... So basically, you make a promise with somebody. And if you break that promise, you need to fill pails of water with coloured dye." She explained.

"Oh. Then I promise." I said. I didn't know how stupid I was until,

"I haven't finish! You need to bath with that coloured water for a whole month. And to make sure you bath using that water, you need to record yourself bathing. This promise is usually made between people with the same gender. But... " She smirked.

"I know that if you..." She came closer to me, trapping me. My back hit the wall and I was trapped. She trace a finger down my chest and looked at my face. Gosh! I can't imagine my own face right now.

"Break the promise... Then I'll see you... Fully." She whispered in my ear and that made me shudder.

She stepped back! Finally! She laughed silently. And went back in the recording studio.

------

I updated again! Yay! I manage to have time for myself. Love you all readers! Mwahh!😘

Haha😂. Sorry if this chapter is short.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER AND 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401