Prologue

Research papers provide the information presented to you here:

A popular theory amongst most historians is that there was a great empire separated into five prefectures, commonly known as "The First Empire Theory". The supposed prefectures were what are now known as The Glimmering City-states, Atlántica, Porcelain Plains, Pure Heart Valley, and The Ruins of Darkwood. Many historians debate on whether or not the Shadow and/or the Nightmare (a.k.a. the Moon Nomads) are the descendants of the original inhabitants of the ruins. This is due to connections being hard, if not impossible to find.

As a whole, The Empire is stated to have been very powerful, having covered almost the entire continent. While most places have had evidence of something like this having happened, many questions are left unanswered. What happened to The Empire? When did it fall? What happened to The Ruins of Darkwood? In the end, we may never know. What is known is The Eclipse Ages, the uncertain time period between the most recent Empire relic and the oldest archived records.

A possible solution lies in the tale of The Heroes of the Kingdoms, who welded the treasures of each kingdom to save the world after centuries of fear. The Wonder Metal, The Ruby Pure Heart, The Lapis Scepter, The Porcelain Key, and The Obsidian Beauty. The Obsidian is the supposed treasure of the Moon Nomads. The Treasures were said to have been used by the Heroes to seal the what is referred to as The Purple Demon. Now, over a thousand years, most common people assume such tales are nothing more than that, tales, stories to tell children at night to get them to sleep. However, these may hold the secrets to the biggest mystery of all time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Kingdoms

The Glimmering City-states:
* The biggest exports of the city-states are raw metals, precious stones, and Rock Salt.
* The territories are centered around mines.
* The primary religion of the city-states is The Church of Alchemara. In the Alcemaren religion, followers must obey strict guidelines set by the church in order to achieve Ascension. Ascension means to be reborn into higher status. The highest position in the religion is The Grand Platinum. Every territory has at least one church. As it should. (Teacher's note: Kathy we talked about this. -1)
* Throughout history, the crown has been accused of censorship of many events. From covering up the scale of carnage the Glimmering Crusades, to hiding entire branches of the family tree.
* One type of theory that often gets thrown around during these discussions are those concerned with the Crown Treasure, aka the Wonder Metal. From having secretly lost it, to it never existing in the first place.
* It's udder nonsense. The Wonder Metal is prominently on display in the Capital Museum. (TN: Kathy. -1)
* Citizens can be identified by either rocky or metallic skin/fur. Reptiles are commonly found in the lower cities, while mammals are usually in the better cities. Some are blessed with the power to control elements.

Atlántica:
* The primary exports of the country are fish, sand, Sea Salt, aquatic stone (pearl, coral, etc.), and shells.
* The capital of Atlántica is Reef City.
* Most of the country is located in, on, and around the west coast.
* While they used to have a king and queen, due to the revolution, they are currently governed by a democratically elected leader. Barbaric isn't it? (TN: Bias. -1)
* Most Atlánticans are aquatic, from amphibians to marine mammals. Some have the ability to manipulate water. Some can even walk on it. THEY SHOULDN'T THOUGH! Water is LIQUID not SOLID! (TN: Again, biases. Also we talked about this with your science teacher. Ice is solid water, Kathy. -1)
* I don't want to talk about the religion. (-2)

Porcelain Plains
*

Heart Shard Villages
*

Pure Heart Valley
*

Moon Nomads
*

Darkwood Ruins
*