Chapter 7

I know what you must be thinking ..." What the hell happened?" Well that answer is also strange as I slid from the top of the wall, Rebecca was the first one to hug me.

"My baby! OMG I'm so proud!" she squealed at my ear as she embraced me. viola, Adam and the rest of the group came over to me and started chattering all at once. but in what they all agreed to was that when I was falling, faisant cried out hard and loud and my body glowed as I faded, it seemed like if I had become a projection and suddenly I was on top of the wall.

"Nice work bird boy." said Lyra as she walked down from the panel, her wolf was with her, it's head held high, faisant perched on my shoulders. looking down at the wolf.

She gave me a small smile before directing herself towards everyone.

"Alright listen up!" she voiced out, everyone started quieting down.

"Now we head to the next area." Lyra mentioned whilst pointing at the exit.

"Phoebe the course it's all yours." Lyra shouted to the other tour guide, from Sapphirowing.

"Follow me dorks." she added as we walked behind her. since I was still pretty breathless I hitched a piggy back ride with Adam. we where both pretty sweaty so no mind was given.

"Dude you like completely, blew it off the water, bro." Adam was hyping, "it was like super pretty, suddenly whoosh and you where there!" he did the whole swaying of the hands to emphasize what he was saying.

"But you where a total surprise Ad!" I said back. "I've got distracted by your claw marks on top of that wall, like dude!" I smiled while talking. "those things where pretty damn deep." I exclaimed while making claw motions with my hands.

We came out of the door an into the yard, not so far from the fountain plaza. I've got down from Adams back, and continued walking. we followed Lyra until we made it to the lobby of the classroom building it was kinda like going into a mansion, the big staircase that would get you to the second floor. there where classrooms also in the first floor, doors and staircases that would get you else where within the building. at the base of the staircases there was a directory, to help the students make their way around.

A Lyra got up a few steps before looking at us. "ok dorks listen up." she said while checking her watch. "you all did good, some better than others, but mainly we all got to see just what your made off." she finished. as she took out her phone and checked a message that just got in.

"Ok I was going to get you all to the library but it seems that mark wants to meet up so that we can Tackle two things in one go." she finished while typing in the response. she stared at us.

"Now please follow me, and don't worry it's not that far." she finished as she walked down from the steps and took a left.

We followed her to the end of the hallway, where we excited the building to go into the campus field, we made our way into a small clearing, in there the amberpaw guide was waiting with his group.

"Yo mark what up!" saluted Lyra as she made her way next to him. we took seat on the grass next to the other group.

"First of hello to your group." mark directed at us, he was a tan guy with a warm complexion and smile.

"I called your guide, the ever mean Lyra." he said as he pointed at her. Lyra rolled her eyes.

He chuckled a bit before playfully pushing her. "I'm here to give you all a quick 1, 2 on the basics of abilities and runes."

He then walked towards a chest a small chest no bigger than a back pack.

He inserted his had in it and brought out a small orange stone. it was no bigger than a pin going ball. he placed it in the floor before slipping on some leather gloves.