Not good

Warning: mention of rape!

Pov: Denki

I text my boyfriend but no response at all. I try calling him and someone answers.

"Suya?!" I hear scared and cries for help.

"Kami, help!" I start shaking and drop my phone on the ground. I see my teacher checking on me and my best friend hugs me.

"What's wrong? Denki!" I look up with my eyes filled with tears.

"Suya has bring raped when I called him. He went missing after our date yesterday and he.........." My body shuts down and my vision turns black. The last thing I hear my boyfriend's voice through my phone.

Pov: Aizawa

Denki passes out quickly after and he gets taken to his dorm room.

"Find Tatsuya Morimi now!" Nezu says and the pro heroes are giving the description of Tatsuya. We get a message from Mt. Lady that she found him with his phone in his pocket and he is bleeding as well.

We get all the students outside and we explain what's going on right now. Denki is still unconscious and Kirishima is with him.

We dismiss the students and we see the former missing student in the arms of All Might. Bandaged and not conscious at all.

"Take him to his dorm room while we find the villain who did this to a semi pro hero." I nod and get Todoroki to take him to the shared room of him and Denki.

Pov: Kirishima

I see the electric Controller in the arms of my best friend and he places him down on the bed.

"They found him but don't know the injuries just yet." I nod and we exit the room of the two.