1

DEKU POV
(This is when they were in middle school) I was walking into class. "Hi kaachan "I said trying to sound happy, but the truth was a have been really sad lately I even took to cutting. "Tch nerd " was all I got back from him though. "Why don't you do us all a favor and take a swan dive off the roof and hope you will have a quirk in the next life". I started crying and I ran to the roof. I was going to hang myself but at least now I know no one can stop me. So I ran to the roof of the building and decided to take out a piece of paper to write my letter on it.

Dear whoever finds this
Whoever finds this just know I had my reasons. Tell Bakugo that it wasn't his fuilt, and tell my mom that I will miss her. I'm sorry to whoever will miss me.
Your truly- Izuku Midoriya (Deku)

With that I took of my shoes and placed them on the letter. I began to cry again. Then I stepped over the Side and looked down to see a couple of students looking up at me. I was a little nervous so I decided to count to ten then jump.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Then I was about to let go of the railing when I heard kaachans voice. " please Deku don't do it" he said his voice cracking "sorry kaachan" I said then I let go of the railing. I felt free like a bird but then it went black.