4

(Deku was born with one for all in this one but can't say that that is what it is he has to keep it a secret but Bakugo still bulled deku Because he couldn't say what is quirk was)
DEKU POV~
I have been home 3 days. I am to scared to go to school. I don't know if kaachan is going to start bullying me again, but that's not all that worries me I'm going to go to UA. I'm nervous about the teachers  since I don't know them, they'll probably look down on me since I only got in because I wa sin coma for the entree exams because they felt bad.
(TIME SKIP)
I was about to walk out the door when I looked at my arms seeing I have short sleeves on. So I quickly change so no one sees the scars that are on my arms. Then walked downstairs to have breakfast with my mom.
(TIME SKIP AGAIN)
I was about to walk into class 1A when a girl with brown hair bumped into me. She quickly mumbled a apology then ran into class. I walked in and saw a lot of students I couldn't recognize anyone. I was going to find the teacher when I realized that he wasn't there yet so I went up to a group of people One with red hair one with yellow hair, one with black hair and a pink girl with pink hair. They looked friendly so I asked were my seat was. After they  told me I went to my seat and put my head down when the door slammed open.
<Bakuhoe pov ~
I was in a bad mood I heard deku woke up 1 week ago but I was to sacred that he would be mad at me to visit.  I also heard he was supposed to come to UA today I wonder what class he's in. I was right infount of the 1A door when I decided to kick the door in to try to make myself feel better. After I did I walked in to the class. They were all starring at me. I heard that there was a new kid today so I looked around to find the new person when I saw the familiar green puff of hair. N-no it can't be. My breath hitched "D-deku" my eyes started to water. Then ururaka and Half and Half jumped infrount of him. "He dosnt need you to bully him on the first day Bakugo" half and half said. Then before I could defend myself Deku ran between them and ran to me. As soon as he was close enough I pulled him into a tight hug and started crying.