Breaking the Ice

"Elsa you need to let every bit of anger surround you. Close your eyes and think of those who have harmed you." Pitch said as we was in a forest. After deciding I wanted my revenge he brought me here so no body would interrupt. Its been 3 hours and Jack never shown up. Guess it was true he would never come to save me. So im saving my self and bringing rage with it. I thought about Anna and how she kicked me out of Arrendelle, as I did ice sparked out covering hundreds of trees around me and the ground became covered of quick snow. Anyone who steps in it will be sunk down slowly to their deaths. "Iv had enough training. Im ready to attack." I said with short breaths. "Not quite yet. I don't even know if your evil. You still look like a hopeless little girl to me" he said i became inraged "how dare you say that about me!" I darted at him with ice spikes cornering him to a tree. One spike was aiming right for his neck. "Pravo." He said with an evil grin. "Now your ready".

Back at Jack's castle

(Jacks pov and back when they were awoken)

"Ill go take care of them. You stay here and calm down." I said to Elsa and kissed her head. I flew out of the room and out the main doors. There was an army of people from Arrendele to take my love away. I cant let them do that, ill do what ever it takes to keep her safe. I grabbed ahold of my staff and shot ice at the army. Most of them was instantly dead frozen. The rest tryed shooting arrows at me but I defended myself and shot more ice after each man who had tryed to kill me. There was only Hans left now. I shot snow at him knocking his sword out of his hands, I punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground. I shot ice at his hands and feet keeping him trapped "how did you find this place?!" I yelled at him and pointed the staff at him. "Dont kill me! I was only following orders!" He said. "From who you bastard?!" I demanded. "Pitch! We all follow what he says or he will turn us!" He said trying to break free from the ice. "What do you mean turn you?" "Like he did to Princess Anna and the king and queen of Arrendelle! They didn't want to harm Elsa! The king and queen were forced to lock her in her room to make her fear herself, pitch made them do it and he was the one who killed them not elsa! He used a replica of ice to turn them solid! And Anna she loved her sister she was doing what Pitched asked but then she didnt want to do it anymore. Pitch casted a spell on her to make her fear elsa along with turning her evil! If the rest of Arrendelle didn't do as he wanted he would kill us all!" He spoke. I shot ice near his head missing it. "Is that all?" I asked. "Ahh! He plans to use Elsa to take over the world! Once he is ruling the world he will kill her!" He screamed. My heart shattered. Quickly I flew back towards the castle, I ran up the stair to my room but when I got there I seen one of my maids frozen. I unfroze her with my powers "are you ok what happened?" I asked her she barely spoke "she....froze...me" thats all I heard from her. I ran into the bed room and Elsa was gone. Tables in the room was tossed and blood was on the floor. Traces of black sand covered a spot in the corner. "Pitch" i mumbled under my breath. "How can he do this! I have to find Elsa!"