Prologue- Living in a World of Torture

Prologue

Living in a Life of Torture

            I yawned opening my eyes. The orphanage room looked like a piece of crap. Stupid dreary black walls were everywhere. Ever since I found I hadn't been wanted around, everything had seemed so stupid. Everyday, I would commit sucide. "My life sucks" I would say everyday. "Let the whole world just die" 

         That afternoon, Miss Rale and Mr Gool yelled through the speaker in their evil ratty voices, " LUNCH! RUN, RUN, RUN IF YOU WANT SOME MUSH!" I always skipped lunch. Miss Rale was an enemy of mine. Everyday she would come up and say " CAROLINE! YOU'RE GETTING LOCKED UP IN THE VOLCANO!" The Volcano was a dark tunnel in a wratched room. Hot lava would pour all over you. You would overheat. Then, huge mounds of magma would pour onto you. You can tell that the whole point of this was to kill you. Maybe It should have. Unfortunately though, I came out alive each time with ripped clothes and a little dirty looking face and Miss Rale yelling "DIE YOU LITTLE IDIOT. DIE!" So that was my life. Everyday, the same old stuff. Oh. And you can't forget my hoping every single little day, 'Does everyone still hate me? When will anyone ever adopt me. Even when Miss Rale and Mr Gool say I'm the brattiest child in the world. And I remember them saying "You don't want an idiot for a child do you?" So there you go, I was tortured every day of my life. Are you happy now World?