Relationship Problems

Y/n's pov:
Days have gone by and im still thinking about what Ari said... It bothers me that she wants to pay everything and make me stay home while she's out making music and shit. Its bad enough that we barely see each other now imagine if she goes on tour and I dont wanna go? We wont ever see each other.

"Sis you good?" Taya asked. "Oh yeah just thinking..." I said. Taya and I were at starbucks getting coffee because why not? "About?" She asked. "Ari.. she said she wanted me to not have a job." I said. "What? Why?" She asked. "She wants to come home to me. Basically a house wife." I said. "Oh she mentioned something like that to me before.." She said. "I told her that you need your own individuality. You're not just Ari's wife. Ya know?" She said. "Yeah I understand." I said.

"I think you two need to have a serious talk about that." She said. "Me to but I dont wanna fight. Like I feel like we're gonna end up arguing." I said. "You guys have passed the argument stages of a relationship. You'll be fine." Taya said.

*later that day*

"Ari I literally just cleaned the kitchen, please pick up after yourself." I said frustrated that Ari keeps leaving shit everywhere. "I havent done anything." She said. "Ari Im not with your games today. I had a very stressful day." I said.

Ari's pov:
  I have no idea what's wrong with her. "I havent left anything anywhere and whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing Ari just leave me alone please." She said. "Um... okay." I said and walked away from her. I went upstairs and decided to watch a movie.

*after the movie*

Y/n hasnt said anything to me since she told me to leave her alone and Im kind of pissed now. I got up and walked downstairs. I looked around for her and seen her in the living room. "Babe... want dinner?" I asked. "Im good love. Thanks though." She said turning to me with a smile. What the fuck? "Babe dont attack me cause I know the feeling but is it that time of the month?" I asked. She let a small laugh. "No. I just got alot on my mind babe. Im sorry for kind of going off on you earlier." She said walking to me.

"Whats on your mind?" I asked. "Alot..." she said hugging me. "Tell me." I said. "I dont want you to worry like me so no." She said. "Who's hurt?" I asked. "No one babe. Im just thinking about what you said the other day.." She said. "Oh.. the whole house wife thing?" I asked. "Yeah..." she said.

"Look I understand you wanna work and dont wanna be home but I didn't actually mean dont have a job and stay home. I just would like us to spend more time together. I know that when I finish this album, practice for tour will start then tour and we wont ever see each other..." She said looking down.

Y/n's pov:
  "Babe why are you worried about the future? We have time together now. Worry about that later on." I said. I didn't understand before why she wanted me to stay home but I get it now. If i was in her place I would kind of feel the same way. "okay.." she said with a smile.

*time passes*

"Babbeeeeeeeeeeeee guess what?" She whined. "What?" I asked. "I love you." She said and kissed me. "I love you too babygirl." I said smiling. "Ooouuu lets go out." She said. "Where?" I asked. "Club. Taya, Mao, Darrion and Frankie are going to the club." She said. "You just tried to butter me up so I can say yes?" I asked. "Yeah and It worked. I call shower first." She said then kissed my lips and ran to the bathroom. I laughed a bit to myself and walked to the bathroom.

*after getting ready*

"You look good." Ari said grabbing my butt. "Ayeee dont start nothing." I said laughing.

"But thank you babygirl

"But thank you babygirl. You look absolutely beautiful." I added.

"Aww thanks baby

"Aww thanks baby." She said smiling. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Mhmm hmm." She said.

*at the club*

We finally got to the club and went to the VIP area. Ari never liked the club scene so I dont know what pulled her here tonight. We ordered our drinks and just relaxed. "Babe dance with me." She said making me get up from my seat. I stood behind her as we danced together. "I'll be back babygirl." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and said "ok".

Ari's pov:
   I kept drinking my drink and dancing with Taya. I watched as a guy made eye contact with me. I looked away not wanting to give him the wrong impression. "Keep dancing with me Ari." Taya said. "I know but y/n..." I said to her. "Shh I got her if anything." She said. I nodded.

Y/n's pov:
  I walked out the bathroom and walked to through the dance floor. I got stopped. "You're cute." A girl said over the music. "Im also married." I said back and tried to move. "I dont care." She said and started dancing on me. "Woah you need to relax." I said and moved from her. "Fucking Bitch!" She yelled. "Fuck you to!" I yelled back and walked back to the vip area.

"You okay?" Ari asked. "Yeah some random bitch tried to force a dance on me but Im good." I said. "Good cause Im the only bitch dancing on you." She said. I said down and she sat on my lap.

*time passes*

"Ayeeeeee!!!" Everyone practically screamed as Ari and I danced. Im pretty sure Ari was drunk as fuck. Once we stopped dancing, she grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

"Babe lets just go home." I said. "No... I had to pee and I didnt wanna come in here alone." She said laughing. "Ohh." I said. After she finished and washed her hands she looked at me. "What would I do without you?" She asked. "Probably still be living a single life or dating a guy." I said. "I hate you." She said laughing. "Nahh you could NEVER hate me." I said smiling. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up placing her on the sink.

"Lets...Lets.. go... home." She said in between kisses. "No.. you didnt wanna go home." I said. "Well now I do.." She said smirking. "Well now I dont." I said backing away from her. "Seriously?" She asked getting mad. "Yes seriously." I said.

Ari's pov:
  I got off the sink and went to walk away but she grabbed my waist. "Im playing babygirl." She said. "No let me go." I said trying to move from her arms. "Babbbbeee I was playing." She said with a laugh. "Fine, lets go back to the group." I said. "Come on." She said grabbing my hand and walking out the bathroom.

We walked back to the vip area and continued to party.

Y/n's pov: *time passes:3am*
  "No I wanna stay..." Ari whined. "Ari you're drunk. Lets go home and sleep." I said. Ari and I always promised each other that if one of us gets drunk the other has to stay sober or tipsy. Why you may ask? BECAUSE ARI DOESNT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE BEING DRUNK. "Ari come on." I said. "Fuck off. Im staying." She said yanking her arm away from me.

I took a deep breath and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled hitting my back. "No Ari." I said walking out the club while making sure no one can see under her sweater.

Once outside I held onto Ari as if she was a child while our uber came.

*at home*

I helped Ari inside the house and she kept laughing. "Ari come on its bed time." I said. "No Taya." She said. Does she think Im Taya? "Ari its y/n.." I said. "Why did I get married?" She asked. "What?" I asked. "She's amazing but im only 27... I threw my life away." She said. I just looked at her. I felt like crying. I helped her upstairs, stripped her down and removed her makeup.

She wrapped herself in the blanket and closed her eyes. "Come cuddle me..." She said. I stripped and got in bed with her. She wrapped herself around me and fell asleep.

How could she say that? Does she mean it? I hope she doesnt mean it....