Part 1

09.09.2019

So hello people this is my online diary. Here are some things about me: I am from Bulgaria, my writing isn't that good, so excuse my mistakes, I am currently a second year medical student, and today was officially my first day in second year.

And here is how it went today. I woke up at 6:45 AM. I did my morning routine and went for the bus and I cough it on time. We were suposed to have lectures at 8, but we didn't, because nobody told us that. Me and my group went to a nearby café and we waited there for 2 hours untill the next lecture, wich was anatomy. I could have sleeped during that time. We all could have done that, but nobody decided that I was necessary for us to know. Anyway me and my group chatted about some not, so important stuff and some more on the serious note. Recently a college from out group killed himself in a very brutal way. We don't know how. His parents decided that it's best if we don't know. Our group was really shaken up. I know we've know him for only a year, but none of us expected that. So we talked about going to the church to light a candel for him because none of us when on his burial because his parents didn't told us. We would have gone if they did. He was part of our group. Why wouldn't we go? We wanted to say goodbye. But anyway none of that matters now. His last wish was for a text book that he got from another girl from our group to be returned to her. That's how pure his heart was. When we learned that that was the only note he's left behind all of us cried. We think he only did it because of the exams. Wich is, so fucking stupid even if he didn't pass them he always had next year, or in the worst case he just decids to study something else. Hear me when I say this people! Not passing something doesn't mean anything. And it sure as hell isn't worth dying for. Other than that my day went okay. I when on a date with a guy he was such a gentlemen. I thought guys like that existed only in the movies.

That's it from me, from today I'm preaty tiered, so I'm going to bed. I will write when I can. Don't be afraid to ask me anything about me as long as it isn't too personal I will answer it. This is going to be one hell of a year.