Part 10

03.10.2019

My college Lena isn't talking to me. Such childish behavior. She is taking some drugs for her memory wich can cause alzheimer's disease. And she is upset with me because I asked an asistent doctor who is teaching us about the drug and told the doctor that some of the students are taking that drug. She remained anonymous and yet she claims that I have "outed" her by asking that. Despite the fact that she was talking about it with Beth in fron of our whole group. Any way she is a bitch who definetly doesn't deserve any of my energy if our friendship means so little to her. Today she actually told me that she isn't talking to me even tho this happened 2 days ago. And I texted her that not communicating is still communicating . She just left me on seen. I muted the group me her and Dana were in because I saw that they are going out and didn't invite me. I think that Dana is innocent because she doesn't have any clue to what has happened with me and her. If Dana didn't invite me it's because she knows I have to study biochemistry wich I haven't done much of. The sooner Dana knows what happened with me and her the sooner I will leave that chat. If I leave now Dana will just add me back. Fake bitches like Lena can suck my clit. I AM DEFINETLY GOING TO MAKE HER JEALOUS OF MY LIFE SOME DAY AND THAT'S A PROMISE.