Rosario and Jasmine

Hello there. I am here to tell you a story... A true story... My name is Rosario. Here's the story...
I was just sitting in my room and I got hungry. I am a vampire so I wanted BLOOD! I went outside to find a human to drink the blood of, but there was none... It was only three AM! Oh yeah I forgot they go to bed at night... How strange... I decided to go to Walmart. (Meanwhile at Walmart) "It's three in the morning where are you???" A voice asked over the phone. "At Walmart, they're always open. I'm buying some toys," Replied someone looking down the aisle. "I'm hanging up now, I can't shop for toys with one hand." She then put the phone in her purse and put the purse in her cart. She came across some Animal Jam toys. "AJ toys! It's totally not weird that I'm an adult that plays Animal Jam." She said. "Attention," the intercom said. "There's a crazy lady who's talking to herself in aisle 6. Her purse says Jasmine on it so that's probably her name. If you see anybody with the name of Jasmine, she's crazy so you should slowly walk away." The girl looked to see what aisle she was on. Aisle 6. She was the only one in aisle 6 and her purse said Jasmine. "Heh..." She said. She then went down to aisle 7 and saw calenders for the year ahead. 2036. That's when I came in. "Looking for something?" I asked, pretending to work there since I was bored. "Yeah, what aisle do you buy those toy fangs?" She asked. I stared at her. "I'm a vampire. Can I drink your blood?" I asked. "I heard that," The intercom said. "Vampire and crazy lady in aisle 7! Evacuate Walmart! I repeat, evacuate Walmart!" Suddenly all of the calenders around us turned into giant monsters and put us in a secret dungeon hidden in the back of Walmart. The sign said 'Do Not Enter!' All of this just happened a few minutes ago, so we're still in the secret dungeon. Oh! I see a bookshelf! Okay I just pulled a book called 'Escaping' and it opened up to a secret exit. It's a good thing I'm an expert on those type of things. Time to go home!