Todorokis First Sleepover!

Todorokis pov:
I AM HERE.... I AM HERE..... I AM HERE.....
I slowly woke up to midoriya's all might alarm  blaring in my ear. I smile as I remember the look on his face as he opened the present I got him for his birthday. I glance over at my sleeping friend. His mouth was slightly open with a bit of drool on his chin. I wipe it off with the back of my hand and chuckled a little ruffling his fluffy hair. He stirred and groaned, so I took my hand back, my heart racing. What am I doing? I shouldn't touch midoriya whilst he's sleeping. It's creepy,but when he looks that cute I just couldn't help it. My heart, which had just calmed, started to flutter and butterflies formed in my stomach. What is this? I could feel the heat in my face rise. I shook my head to clear my thoughts as midoriya yawned and stretched.
HIS YAWNING FACE IS SO CUUUTE!
I look away quickly, blushing furiously. GET A GRIP TODOROKI. HE'S YOUR FRIEND YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT!
"good morning todoroki!" he said cheerfully with the cutest smile
"g-good morning midoriya" I mumble hiding my face behind my hand. Once again blushing from his pureness.

we got up and made our way to the shared bathroom. I could taste the sweets from the night before.
It had all started when I said I hadn't ever had a sleepover and uraraka was adamant that we HAD to have one so me and midoriya agreed to sleep in his room as it...... Actually I can't think of why it would be better. Iida couldn't come because he was studying and later uraraka decided she couldn't come because she was helping mina with something, leaving just me and midoriya in his room. I didn't mind that so much because uraraka could be a bit overbearing sometimes, especially when there are sweets involved. As there wasn't a futon in midoriya's room and he insisted I couldn't sleep on the floor, I slept in his bed..... Which was surprisingly comfy. Not as in, I was expecting it to be uncomfortable....... Just less awkward than I had thought and more cosy. I blushed - again- after remembering waking up with his legs entangled with mine at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Some shouting  and a grinning mineta rushing out from the bathroom pulled me back to the present. I frowned. I wonder what sort of thing mineta did to annoy Bakugo. I look at midoriya who has been talking about pro heroes the whole time,while some people think its creepy and annoying, I find it amazing that he's able to remember everything in such detail. Also whenever he's talking about his idols, he has a beautiful glow in his eyes which radiates excitement and a spectacular smile on his face. Sometimes though he gets carried away and forgets to take a breathe, which I still find adorable.
I feel myself heat again, for about the seventieth time this morning and have to check if I'm on fire. Luckily I'm not, it would have been embarrassing and I think midoriya would have mentioned it. Somehow he keeps talking about allmight when he's brushing he's teeth, I barely even notice Bakugo until he stomps out of the room like a grouchy gremlin. kaminari comes in a few minutes after
"I wonder whats eating Bakugo today, he was walking back there like he'd eaten death and shat himself" he remarked, midoriya giggled a bit.
"sounds like an accurate description of kacchan, I'll have to write in my notes"
"if he saw that he would definitely kill you" I said to him with a smile "but I saw mineta coming out after some shouting, he's probably got something to do with it"
"in that case I think we'd better pray for mineta, he's probably gonna die first" kaminari grinned
Me and midoriya laughed and left to get ready for the school day ahead of us.
.............
I know its todo deku.im just getting warmed up okay XD