How it would have ended, what would have happened

Hoseok and Yoongi would have returned to Aleumdaun with the king, Hoseok would have had to fight his way to king since Junhong was currently the heir.

He would have won, making him the heir once again and they would have told everyone that Hoseok is the true heir.

Fast forward a bit and Hoseok would soon be doing his coronation, he would talk the council down and make them feel like crap and would have pushed them to have him be able to be with Yoongi and make Yoongi king.

They would have fought, the council members coming to terms with the idea once Hoseok threatened to tell the people about how they mistreated the royals and how some of them new of the attack the King was planning, Hoseok's father already being executed.

Hoseok would have told Yoongi, which would have been the chapter with the quote that is in the description. They would finally get married to one another and Hoseok and Yoongi would rule side by side.

No one would be able to match their Reign.

Jungkook and Taehyung would be the rulers of Sisu, Jimin wanting to stay in Aleumdaun with Taemin and he didn't want to rule a kingdom.

SeokJin and NamJoon would get married, NamJoon would become the next Top Warrior since Jinyoung steps down from the position and Yoongi is Hoseok's king.

Yeri and Jinyoung would have gotten married, she would be having the next heir which Hoseok and Yoongi would raise. While having her own children as well.

That is how everything would have played out.

a/n
Again, I'm extremely sorry for not being able to finish writing this book, I hate that I couldn't do it. I had no inspiration or motivation to continue, this is everything that would have happened if I were to write it out as full chapters. I planned on doing it but my mind didn't agree with me. I won't be unpublishing the book but I apologize to future readers for not being able to finish. I'm sorry Reign and I'm sorry my sinners, hopefully this won't happen again with any of my other works.