Part 3: Turning Time To The Present

Now I am beamed back to the present time.  Harry and I are at the store. We are buying groceries and he goes over to the jewelery  and looks at the rings. I tug on his shirt.

"Why are we looking at rings?" I say

"How about this for a reason: I will always love you." He says and he kisses my cheek.

"Okay." I smile 

I can't help but think of Liam. I mean I really hurt him. And I mean I am not sure if he has gotten over it. I just.. Can't.

"Harry? I...I have to go." I say

"Okay see you at home." He says

I run off to find Liam and apolagize. I finally found him! Right there, right in front of me!

"Liam...?" I ask

"Yeah that's the name." He says as he turns around to see me "Oh. It's you. What do you want?"

"I want to apolagize." I tell him "I am so sorry."

"It is too late to apolagize. I don't know why you would do this." He says his eyes sparkling with tears

"I...I am so...So sorry Liam!" I cried as my eyes also sparkled with tears.

"Don't cry, Kaitee! Please! Don't!" He said cryining more

"Oh... Liam..."

"Kaitee, I wish I would have never gotten mad at you. It was all my fault we broke apart! I am so so sorry!"

"No. Liam it is my fault! I sent Harry that text! It was me. You are perfectly nice and sweet. I hurt you."

I love Liam. I am afraid that if I say I love Liam again, Harry will hate me. I can't hurt him too! I just don't know anymore.