Part 4: Home

I finally went home. Harry didn't get until late I was devastated when I found out what happened while he was out.

"Harry?" I asked

"Yeah?" He replied

"What were you doing this late?"

"Nothing. I gotta take this" He said as his phone rang

"Oh hey baby." He said

I can't believe this. I started to cry again. 10 minutes later Harry came out and I was still crying.

"What is the matter?"

"You!" I yelled

"What???"

"I heard you talking on the phone." I said as I stormed out of the house.

I drove away. I finally got to the lake. I called Liam.

"Liam?" I asked crying

"What is it?"

"Harry, he.... He...."

"He what???"

"He cheated on me. I need you" I cried more

"Where are you, babe?"

"I am at the lake. Please hurry."

"I am on my way."

It took about 5 minutes for him to get here. I ran up and hugged him.

"Liam. Thank goodness you are here!" I cried

"Anytime sweetie."

"I need you. I can't be alone."

"I know how you feel."

"I am sorry."

Harry called me.

"Hello?" I asked angrily

"I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I just never thought this would happen. I just don't love you anymore."

"Why didn't you just tell me? Why'd you have to cheat?"

"I didn't want to hurt you!"

"You hurt me more by cheating!!!" I yelled and hung up

I don't know if he meant to, or if he was drunk or what happened. All I know is that obviously he didn't love me anymore. I loved Liam and Harry more than anything in the world but I don't know who to choose. I needed a new home. Not living with Harry, or with Liam. I needed to live alone. I think maybe I will live with Niall. Niall is like a brother to me he protects me and he loves me to death. I remember when I met Niall it was that same day that I fell in love with Liam. I saw him his amazing blue eyes sparkling with tears. I gave him a hug and ever since we talked and exchanged phone numbers that day we have been really good friends. I don't want to date him he is like a brother to me. I am going to call him.

"Niall?" I asked

"Yeah. I'm here."

"Good."

"Why?"

"Can I live with you for a while?"

"Yeah. You know my address?"

"Yeah I will be there in about half an hour." I said as I hung up

 I drove myself home and packed my bags Harry was there but had invited Anne, his mom, and his sister, Gemma, and Lux, his niece over for a visit.

"Where are you going, Love?" He asked walking to me

"I am going to Niall's house. I need to talk to him."

"Mom, this is my lovely girlfriend, Kaitee." 

"We're through." I whispered to him

"I know." He whispered back and kissed me "I just never want a last kiss." He kissed me again

"It is too late now." I whispered and left

I slammed the door on my out. He is so adorable. But a cheat. I know he doesn't want a last kiss and neither do I, but it is too late. I don't know anymore. It hurts.