Chapter 1

~The First Day Of College~
BEEP BEEP BEEP....
Waking up to my alarm I got up an took me a shower and did the rest of my hygiene things. After I got done doing that I got my books and left for college.!OMG! I am so sorry I forgot to introduce my self but my name is Chloe I am 20 years old i don't have any siblings I am single and I like to have fun.

Once arriving to my destination I got out my Range Rover and went inside the college. I went inside the building and went right into the office to get my schedule for my classes.

"Hello How May I help you ma'am" The lady said.

"Yes I came to get my schedule for my classes" I said.

"Okay what's your name"The lady said.

"Chloe Bishop" I said.

"Okay just wait one minutes sweet heart" The lady said.

"K" I said going to sit down. 5 minutes done passed and the lady finally found my schedule thank god cause she was taking to damn long. She handed me my schedule and I walked out the door after I said thank you to her. While I was walking down the hallway I saw this one boy he was fine as hell but he had all those girls surround around him so I just kept my eyes in my phone and kept walking.

"Wait a minute aye lil mama" Sum boy said. But my ass kept walking cause I thought he was talking to somebody else but nah he wasn't cause he came up behind me and touched my arm.

"Wassup lil mama"He said

"Heyy wassup" I said

"Shiid nun chilling what about you"He said checking me out

"nun for real" I said blushing

"Can I get yo number" He said

"Sure I guess" I said. After I gave him my number I walked off to go to my first class for today. Once class was over with I walked out the building with my things to my car to go home. But I got interrupted by the same boy that stopped me early..

"Where you finna go lil mama" The boy said.

"Home why" I said

"I wanna take you out" He said

"Not to be rude or anything but you don't even know my name nor do I know yours and you talking about taking me out" I said

"Oh my bad my name is keyanta" he said

"Well Hii keyanta I'm Chloe nice to meet you" I said

"Nice to meet you too Chloe" keyanta said laughing

"Okay so let's try this again Keyanta" I said

" Can I take you out tonight" Keyanta said smiling

"Sure you can just text me the details" I said getting in my car

"Alright lil mama" keyanta said watching me drive away. Finally making it home I got out the car and went into my condo to get ready for this date or whatever Keyanta taking me on. Once I found my outfit I ironed it cause it was kinda wrinkle in some places I ain't wanna look like a wrinkle sheet a paper while I'm on this date or whatever but anyways after I ironed it I took me a 10 minute nap.

My alarm had went off so it's time for me to get up so I can get ready for this date or whatever. Once I took me another shower I did my makeup, my hair, and put on my clothes. After checking to make sure everything was good on me I grabbed my things and went to the living until he got here.

 After checking to make sure everything was good on me I grabbed my things and went to the living until he got here

After texting him I just waited until he got here. Once he got here we had got into his car and we had went to six flags and then we had went to go and get some ice cream after that we went to the movies once the movie was over he took me out to eat then he took me back home.

"I had fun tonight Key"'I said

"I'm glad you did mamas" Key said

"So when you gonna let me take you out again" Key said

"umm probably soon I gotta see but I'll let you know" I said getting out the car

"Alright ma text me before you go to bed Ight" Key said hugging me which caught me off guard

"Ight"I said walking inside my condo. Once I got settled and took me another shower and everything I had texted him.

 Once I got settled and took me another shower and everything I had texted him

After I texted him I had drifted off into a deep sleep😴.