Chapter 2

•The Next Day•
Keyanta
Wassup y'all my name is Keyanta AKA Yungeen Ace i rap and I'm 20 years old and yeah that's about it. Oh I trap on the low
So yeah but um I meet this lil shawty yesterday at my friends college or whatever and shawty fine as fuck but I'm not finna focus on getting no girl at the moment and yeah yeah I know I took her out but still as friends it wasn't no date it was just a get to know you better type of thing ya feel me.

"Aye Jacquavious lets go to the studio mane"I said

"Alright bet"he said

Rapping is a full time job but trapping is a part time job I do both so I be busy as fuck when I'm not at the studio I'm at the trap when I'm not at the trap I'm at the studio. I like to keep my self busy I don't why but I just like too.

"Aye play the beat" I said. I went inside the booth and start rapping...

"They keep asking me if I'm okay, ain't shit okay
I've been hurt my whole life
I lost my best friend
My mud brother and my blood brother, all in one"
"I cannot heal all this pain when I'm constantly hurt
That's why I hope for the best but I prepare for the worst
Feel like my whole life a cell, I tend to go through the most
I've been trapped up in the dark and I don't know where the door"
"What you know about pain?(uhh)
Tired of goin' through all this pain
(I'm tired of goin' through all this pain)
What you know 'bout pain? (what you know, what you know?)
Tired of holdin' all this pain (I'm tired of holdin' all this pain)
What you know 'bout pain? (what you know 'bout pain?)
Tired of goin' through all this pain
(I'm tired of goin' through all this pain)
What you know 'bout pain? (what you know 'bout pain?)
Tired of goin' through all this pain
(I'm tired of goin' through all this pain)
What you know 'bout pain? (what you know 'bout this pain?)
Tired of holdin' all this pain (I'm tired of holdin' all this pain)...
After I got done rapping in the booth. I took the headphones off and walked out the booth.
" How that sound" I said

"That was dope" he said

"Yeah but imma hit you you later" I said. After I said that I left the studio to go back home. While I was driving I had texted my lil shawty to see what she was doing...

Chloe POVAfter I got done texting Keyanta I refreshed my self and put on this

Chloe POV
After I got done texting Keyanta I refreshed my self and put on this

Chloe POVAfter I got done texting Keyanta I refreshed my self and put on this

*Ding Dong*
I went to the door an opened it to see keyanta.

"Wassup" He said walking in. "Um I didn't tell you to come in my house" I said smartly. " I told myself to come in so hush little girl" he said." Little? Little? Chile please and you can kiss my ass" I said. "Alright bet" he said grabbing my hand leading me up to my room. " I was just playing" I said laughing. " nah come on let me kiss yo ass I'm very interested" he said." Nah boy I said I was just damn playing" I said getting a little serious.

"Shut up lil head ahh guh and suck my dick" he said." You funny asf" I said laughing a little. "But for real when you gonna be my bae" he said. "Boy we just met" I said. "So?" He said. "Ain't no damn so it's a fucking wait" I said." Aye guh who tf you cussing at" He said." You bitch" I said."Aye chill with that bitch word" he said."BiTcH bItCh BiTcH!!" I said laughing."Ight now keep playing" he said.

"You ain't gonna do shit about it so you can stfu talking to me" I said."Keep fucking playing with me lil guh" he said rubbing my thighs."Stop" I said."I ain't doing nun" he said going up and up until he was at my clit." Aye man" I said moving his hand." Bro stop I ain't doing nun" he said." Yes you is you making me horny" I said feeling embarrassed. He put his hand back on my clit and start rubbing it through my panties."Uhhh mmm stooop"I said moaning trying to move his hand but he went faster and faster I just could take it anymore."You like that baby" he said whispering in my ear."mmmhmmm" I said moaning like crazy. He went faster until I came. I got up and went inside the bathroom to fix my self up. "Aye I'm finna head out I'll text you Ight" he said." Alright" I said.

After I got done taking me another shower and freshening my self up I got inside my bed and went to sleep.

The Next Day
I woke up and freshening up for school. After I got done doing that I did my hair and did my daily post on Instagram.

Once I posted my daily post on Instagram I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door on my way to college

Once I posted my daily post on Instagram I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door on my way to college. It's my second day at this college and I like it very much I only have 2 classes today an I'm very happy. After I found a parking space I got my things and went inside the college an went to my first class.

While I was walking I saw keyanta so I start smiling an walking up to him but suddenly stopped when I saw him hugged up kissing another bitch. A frown came onto my face an I walked away trying not to cry going to my first class for today. Ugh I'm sooo ready to go and I just got here.🙄

Once my first class they said we got break time or whatever so I went to my car to chill an shut until my next class starts. Going to my car I saw keyanta again walking towards me but I hurried an speed walk to my car to avoid talking to him. I got inside my car an got on my phone ignoring keyanta at my window knocking on it.

"Aye chole open up" he said.I just ignored him an kept scrolling on Instagram. After 15 minutes had passed he finally walked away an my class starts in about 2 minutes so I got out my car and walked to my last class. After my last class was over with I walked around the campus to get some fresh air then I headed home an went straight to bed.