Part 1

This book is dedicated to ___K9___ for the amazing request! This is going to be awesome!

~~~

PoV: Lighting Lynx

It had been a long time now, since I was kicked out of the Rajiu Clan by Conquering Storm. She was my leader... and I failed her. All because of that blue rat!

It was his fault... Sonic the Hedgehog...

"Damn him..." slammed my fist into a tree, sending an electrical current through its bark. It caught flame and I watched it burn, "I'll get my revenge. I'll kill him- No... I'll present him to Storm. I'll make him suffer before her, she'll let me back into the clan if I can please her that way!"

I laughed. This was it, my time to prove myself and reestablish my place as a clan member! The temptation grew inside me, making me less and less pacient. I was dying to get my hands on thay hedgehog, send my electrical current through him, and maybe have some fun with him.

My mouth practicly drooled with the craving of making Sonic suffer. Lucky for me, I knew his current location thanks to a Eggman attack in a city last week. Sonic would still be helping with the damages.

"This going to be exhilarating."

PoV: 3rd Person

As the lynx had predicted, Sonic the Hedgehog was assisting with cleaning up the damaged from his most recent battle. It had been a long battle, fighting one of Eggman's larger robots. It destroyed bits of the city before Sonic arrived, then it was swiftly destroyed. All that was left was the destroyed robot and rubble.

Sonic was alone, racing larger pieces of dirt to dump trucks and placing them aside. The blue hedgehog was cautious not to cause anymore destruction as he ran to clear the streets. Completely unaware of the danger looming closer to him.

Lynx came closer to the city with each step, egearly planning how he would take Sonic. Each of his plans involving a powerful electric shock to Sonic's body.

"Sonic, it's getting late, we'd better stop for today," His companion, Tails, suggested an end to the cities repairs for today and Sonic agreed.

They walked home with the rest of their group. Amy, a girl with pink fur and quiet the obsession over Sonic, the team leader. Knuckles, who was the most gullible of the group, he was easily fooled and wasn't known to be impressively intelligent in any way. Tails was an extremely intelligent boy, his real name being Miles Prower. Finally, Sonic the Hedgehog. Hero of Mobius, Sonic is kindhearted and assists who he can. He and his team fight their main vilian, Eggman.

"Sonic," Amy called him, clinging to his arm, "Walk me home."

"Amy we live on opposite sides of town," Sonic replied, "I'm not in the mood to walk that far."

"You never give me any attention," Amy whined as she clinged to his arm with more force.

"Amy come on," Tails sighed, "Sonic's been working hard, let him go home and rest."

"I don't want to go home alone in the dark," she continuted to act like a child.

In the end Tails drove her home in his plane, letting Sonic wander home in peace. The blue hedgehog walked down an empty street, icy blue eyes watching him as he walked. Lynx came closer and charged the palm of his hand with an electrical current. Sonic's ear flickered, hearing the sound of cackling electricity. Lynx threw his hand forward and Sonic just barely dodged, singing his fur.