Part 3

PoV: Sonic

"Its nice to see you again," my body froze with fear. Lynx was back again. He had come to my cage every night, and I couldn't get away, especially not since my arm was immobilized.

"Get away-mm!" He covered my mouth and forced me against the bars of my cage.

"What made you think you could fight back?" He sent a shock through my stomach. He stopped and his hand went down my stomach. He squeezed my leg and pushed his fingers inside me. He sent another shock into my body and kept touching me. There was nothing I could do. Night after night, Lynx came to my and forced his hands over me until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore...

---

I could hardly keep track of time anymore. The guards changed too often for me to remember anymore. I couldn't remember how many times the sun blinded me from the window. I was washing the dungeons again... I could barely handle it anymore. My body was thinner than it used to be, I had been living off Connie's scraps, and she hardly left anything behind... I was lucky to get enough to actually need to chew.

  Yesterday I had made a horrible mistake of falling completely asleep. My body was too exhausted to go any longer without sleep and my arm fell out of the cage. Connie woke me up by breaking my left arm with her heel. She told me not to sleep while the sun was out again. I winced, the sling I had was barely holding together. I had torn apart my socks and gloves to make the narrow fabric that tied my wrist to my neck. I just hoped Connie wouldn't take it from me.

"We need to light a candle in here," the guards were changing, I had started to hear comments like that more often.

  My fur felt disgusting. I hadn't had a bath since the night before Lynx... ... the sound of dripping water was catching my attention. There was a leaking in the ceiling, it was dripping water in between the stones along the roof.

I stopped cleaning and slowly limped to the dripping water. It wasn't enough... my fur still had it's stench. I grabbed the cloth from the bucket it was this... or nothing.

PoV: Sally

It had been a week since Storm had called now. I was starting to get the funds to get Sonic back organized. Most of it came from my father, the rest I was getting on my own. Once the other freedom fighters found out, money was easier to come by.

"Shadow please. I need your help. We can't do this with out you. If we're gonna save Sonic we need you there," I pleaded with Shadow, "And we need to find a chaos emerald."

"Tsk. As if I'd had over an emerald to the Rajiu Clan," he growled.

"Shadow, She's torturing Sonic, if we don't get her the money and emerald soon. Please," I begged, I couldn't stand knowing Connie was tormenting Sonic day and night until we brought her the money.

"I'm planning to steal that emerald back when we're done," Shadow finally agreed to help us.

"Thank you Shadow," I knew Shadow was powerful, he was our best bet if the Rajiu clan was planning something.

"I don't have any emeralds on me at the moment either, we'll need to use the master emerald to locate one," he explained.

"We'll talk to Knuckles. We have to get everything ready," I replied as Shadow grabbed my arm.

"We'll need to move quicker than walking," Shadow said, "Chaos Control."

  It took one second and we were on angle Island. Knuckles was at the base of the steps. His fist was clenched and eyes closed.

"Knuckles," I called him.

"I heard about what's going on from Tails, I'm in," Knuckles stood up, "Theres a chaos emerald in the dessert. We should head there once you've gather the money."