Three

Richards P.O.V

I waited impatiently as I looked out the window. I can't believe I found her, I finally found her. Should I feel angry or happy? I looked down at the photos in my hand, they were always kept safe in my wallet. There was two photos of Aaliyah when she was a baby and a photo of Alexis looking so beautiful in a cute dress with her baby bump.

I was so relieved that the love of my life is safe and sound, and my baby as well

I was so relieved that the love of my life is safe and sound, and my baby as well. I miss them both dearly and I feel so heartbroken that Alexis had the audacity to run away with my child. I couldn't do anything though, if I were to call the cops they'd find out about Yash and I and that cannot happen.

I've been on this plane for almost five hours and we were barley passing Texas so we should be there soon in another hour and a half. "Did you find her location?" I asked Zabdiel over the phone, "No she is gone, we couldn't find her." He replied and I sighed, "No license plate or anything? I can bribe my way in order to find her address." I said and he replied with another no.

"Yash has been gone for awhile, maybe you should ask him. She was so spooked when she saw him." Zabdiel said and I nodded and hung up. When I left the private jet I was welcomed with a fancy Rolls Royce and Yash was there. We did our handshake and I sat in the passenger seat while he drove to the house we'll be staying at.

"So where are they?" I asked, "I don't know I couldn't find them." He told me, I rolled my eyes and I looked out the window. "Well Zabdiel told me you were gone after she left." I said, "Zabdiel can suck my dick, you know he just likes to kiss ass. I tried to find her but I couldn't. She was my best friend for God's sake. Do you think I'll miss an opportunity to see her again?" He said calmly.

"Hmm okay, well I'll start searching tomorrow." I said, There was no point in finding her tonight it was nine pm. I wouldn't want to wake her up, being a single mother must take a toll on her. She better still be single, I don't want Aaliyah calling anyone else dad. Only I deserve that title because I fucking made her.

"Is it worth it? I mean come on, Alexis left for a good reason." Yashua spoke up, "What reason may that be?" I asked, "we're dangerous, Yashel. You escaped prison. They're looking for you. They might be looking for me too. Alexis doesn't want to be part of this, nor does she want Aaliyah to have a drug lord as a father." He said and I shook my head. "Bro we're the Camacho Brothers, everyone is scared of us. Alexis has nothing to worry about." I said as he parked outside a mansion. "That's not the point dude. She's scared and you can't force her in your life if she doesn't want want to be in it. If you want Aaliyah so bad then fight for custody—oh wait you can't because you are a drug lord that has been incarcerated and escaped prison. You're not following through with the plan, you're supposed to be in the Dominican Republic already." He scolded me. "Dude you know I had to see her, like you said I am not missing this opportunity. If I get caught then I'll escape again." I shrugged and he sighed and facepalmed.

"Whatever, It's late. Go to bed."

****

I woke up with so much energy I was going to find my girls and we will all be taking the first flight to the Dominican Republic. Aaliyah hasn't started school yet so it won't be very hard for the transition. I changed quickly before Yash woke up. I walked down the steps and I saw Chris and Erick playing Mario kart while Zab was just on his phone.

"I'll be back." I said then closed the door, I walked to the Rolls Royce and I sat inside. "Alrighty Yash, where do they live?" I asked as I check the history of the gps. I remember the name of the restaurant then I saw a random address, a pediatrician's office, an ice cream joint then the last address before Yahua came back.

I clicked the last address and it took me almost forty minutes to get there. This was too easy. Yash is an idiot. Eventually I stumbled across some apartments and I didn't know which house Alexis is in. I started from the bottom, I knocked on the door and was greeted by an old woman. "Good morning do you know which apartment belongs to Alexis?" I asked, "May I ask why?" She asked, "I want to see my baby. She has my daughter." I responded and she pointed up. "She's right above me." She slammed the door and I quickly ran up the steps. What a rude bitch but I mean at least I got the answer I've been looking for.

Before I could even knock the door opened and I saw a curly haired man with a trash bag. He froze when he saw me and I did too. "Richard? What are you doing here? Get the fuck away. You have no reason to be here." He hissed, "Don't you dare tell me shit, I came to see my daughter and your sist—" "Joel who are you yellin—" she saw me and screamed before she can finish her sentence.

She closed the door but I put my foot in to stop it. "Richard get out of here. No one wants you here!" Joel said, "Stop Alexis, let me—" "mama?" I heard the sweet voice and I stopped. "Yes baby?" The other sweet voice said. "Waffle!" She yelled, I was able to peak through and I almost cried when I saw my little Aaliyah. She could finally walk. Her birthday recently passed too. She's three now.

I would never forget her birthday, nor Alexis's birthday. I still sang happy birthday to the photos of them I had in my wallet. "Let me in Alexis, I'm not going to hurt you." I told her, her eyes glared at me and  she eventually complied and she opened the door.

"Unbelievable." Joel scoffed and walked away with the trash bag, "Come in." She said and I walked in. She closed the door behind me and she went down the hall to find Aaliyah, "Sirena, do you know who this is?" She asked as she held Aaliyah's hand and walked to me. Aaliyah looked at me with her big beautiful brown eyes then she looked back to her mother. "It's dada remember?" She asked as she pointed to the photo on top of the AC. I did look different my hair was dyed red and I had curly brown hair at the time.

Aaliyah gasped and she turned back to Alexis after remembering the photo. "Dada?!" She asked and I nodded, she let go of Alexis and she came running to me. I'm surprised Alexis still told her about me so she wouldn't forget. I thought Alexis would have thrown everything involving me away. I hugged Aaliyah in my arms and I lifted her up, she smelled like baby lotion and her hair was so soft and curly. She looked nothing like Alexis, she looked so much like me.

"Mama." Aaliyah pulled away, "Yes baby?" Alexis sniffled, she wiped a small tear from her eye and my heart clenched. "Can mama and dada go to park? Me see duckies." She asked, "Um...let me think about it babe. I'm gonna make your waffles." Alexis neared Aaliyah and gave her kiss a cheek. Her arm brushed against my arm and I felt tingles. "You know, I think it'll be a great idea." I spoke up. Alexis looked at me and she bit her lip. Oh how I missed her face. "Dada Dada put me down!" Aaliyah said excitedly so I did and she ran away to the hallway.

Before I knew it I embraced Alexis in my arms but I knew she was fighting the urge to hug me back. "Please hug me back, amor." I told her so she did. "I missed you so much." I told her as I pulled away. She had tears in her eyes and she gave me a soft smile.

"I did too."

Please like, comment, and share!🌻

Omg so what do y'all think about Richard coming back?!

Let me know!

Should Alexis and Richard start from zero?

K byeee