Chapter 7: Assembling The Avengers.

The Benatar has landed at Norway before Bruce, Rocket, Danny, Dani, Daranak and Salzer took a ride at the back of a pickup truck and arrive at their designation, the small village of New Asgard, which is actually located in Tønsberg. After the Decimation, the surviving Asgardians were forced to accept the fact that their days of battles and glory were over, as their homeworld had been destroyed during Ragnarok six years ago followed by half of the population being murdered by Thanos five years ago. Therefore, they settled in Tønsberg, Norway, renaming it New Asgard, where they lived peacefully as fishermen. Bruce, Rocket, Danny, Dani, Daranak and Salzer hopped out of the truck now that they have arrived to their designation.

"Kind of a step down from the golden palaces and the magic hammers and whatnot." Rocket said.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First, they lost Asgard, then half their people. They're probably just happy to have a home." Bruce said.

'Not to mention this place is not that bad. I mean, they have beautiful surroundings, like the mountains. Earth does have beautiful places." Salzer said.

"You shouldn't have come." said a familiar feminine voice.

Bruce, along with Danny and Dani, turn to see Brunnhilde, the once elite Asgardian warrior who is known as the Valkyrie, who they haven't seen since they met on the planet Sakaar and during Ragnarok six years ago. The three smiled upon seeing her.

"Ah! Valkyrie! Great to see you, angry girl!" Bruce greeted.

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways." Brunnhilde said, weird out by Bruce's appearance.

"Don't worry, Brunnhilde, Dani and I got weird out too. It's good to see you again." Danny said.

"Hey, Brunnhilde." Dani greeted.

"Good to see you both again, Phantoms." Brunnhilde said.

"This is Rocket." Bruce said, introducing Rocket.

"How ya doing?" Rocket greeted, which Brunnhilde look back, not believing a raccoon is talking.

"This is Daranak and Salzer Xander, they're twin siblings." Bruce said, introducing Daranak and Salzer.

"Nice to meet you." Daranak greeted.

"Pleasure to meet you." Salzer said.

"They're also half ghost hybirds like Dani and I, but they're not from this planet." Danny said.

"He won't see you." Brunnhilde said, referring to Thor.

"It's that bad, huh?" Bruce asked, concerned for Thor.

"How bad are we talking about?" Dani asked.

"We only see him once a month when it comes in for 'supplies'." Brunnhilde said as she glances at large kegs of beer and other alcoholic beverages, which everyone else noticed.

"Geez, Thor..." Dani said.

"It's that bad." Bruce said.

"Yeah." Brunnhilde said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Thor will be happy to see all of us." Daranak said.

"Yeah, well, only Bruce, Dani and I know Thor for a long time. I'm sure he'll see all of us." Danny said.

Moments later, despite her reluctance, Brunnhilde directed the six to Thor's hut. Rocket knocks on the door, hoping Thor answers it. Rocket the opens the door and he and Bruce steps in while Danny, Dani, Daranak and Salzer stays put outside.

"What the...?" Rocket said before he sniffed a bad odor. "Whew! Something died in here!"

"Hello? Thor!" Bruce called.