Prologue

This story revolves around 2006 in a small town called Uitenhage in the eastern cape of South Africa. These are my earliest memories and where my eyes and heart opened and shattered against the world.

I was round about 6 years old. My brother is 3 years older than me.This book is written simply on my memories and the way I can recall them. Family and friends that were present in that chapter of my life helped me understand more of everything from a more grown-up perspective. I added their version as well as the background where applicable.

I wrote this book for myself.Please do not hate on me nor any family or friends. Know that I do not have any grudges towards anyone mentioned in this book no matter all the hurt inside and outside.

IF I DO NOT HATE ON THEM, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HATE ON THEM EITHER!

Thank you for reading and for giving me chance.

This is my first book ever and of course, it is an autobiography/memoir and is about my brother and me mostly. The difficulties, the good, and the bad all in one.

I would love some feedback. Simply to make my writing better. Comments would be greatly appreciated. Chapter 1 will be published this month. It is still very roughly done and needs a lot of revising. Please let me know what you think and where I can make some improvements.

Stay Inked! :)