Chapter 1: A New Year

Ok, so it's a new school year, but I'm in a new school. No friends, no good times, it straight up sucks. But just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I ran into this really cute guy. (And by cute, I mean Channing Tatum cute). He looked at me and let out this little giggle. I tried to turn around and walk away, but I couldn't. I was hooked by his bright blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. (Not to mention his sense of humor and charm). So I went on to my next class, and he went on to his. I sat down at my desk, only to turn around and see him there, sitting next to me. Now here I am in Eleventh Grade, never had a boyfriend, but now I might. All he did that class period was stare at me. Then we left school, and turns out he rides my bus too. He decided to sit with me, and we got to talking. He said he wanted to see me outside of school and I said ok. So we decided we would go out as friends, little did I know that would be our first date. He made everything seem so easy, that is until I found out about his past.
"Hunter, I can't believe you did this." I said in disappointment.
"Kaylin, I can explain." He said in sorrow.
" Hunter, you murdered someone... I don't think you can really explain that. Not to mention you got away with it, so you could murder me." I tried to tell him.
"Kaylin, you don't understand why I did it."