She came up to me

Hi. My name is Danny. I'm a teenager in my junior year of high school. I'm 17 years old. And I'm what I'd consider myself a "loser"

I don't think I'm a dumb or anything like that. It's just that somehow, I've never had a single girlfriend. Or even my first kiss for that matter. I hear all about how my friends have such fun times with their girlfriend, and it makes me jealous. I've always wanted one, but I'm kinda shy. I never have to nerve to ask a girl on a date or anything like that.

So here I am, going on another sure to be long, boring day of high school.

At the end of third period, Danny is walking to his locker. When he got there, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see this innocent, cute blonde girl. She was skinny and seemed like she was a really nice person.

When Danny saw her, he froze. The girl giggled, "Hehe, hi. My name is Stacey. What's yours?"

Danny was shocked. It took him a second, my he was finally able to stutter out the words, "Hi, I'm Danny. What brings you here? Like I mean to talk to me... Or what I mean is-" Stacey giggled again and cut him off. "I want to ask you a question, Danny."

Danny looked into her emerald green eyes. "What is it?" He asked.
"Would you like to go out with me?" She asked?