Yes

"Ye-Yes I would Like that!" Danny was excited. He didn't think anything like this would happen to him. "Hehe, yay" Stacey said. "Where should we go?" Stacey asked. "How about the skating rink?" Danny suggested.

"Hmmmm... Okay, but I can't skate." Stacey said, looking a little embarrassed. "I could teach you. It's easy once you get the hang of it." Danny said. "Okay," Stacey said. She wrote down her adress and told him to pick her up at 6:00.

Later that day, Danny and Stacey were at the skating rink. Danny was teach Stacey call her name, when some guy called her name. "Hey Stacey! I need to ask you something." said this random guy, who seemed to be a senior. "Who's that?" Asked Danny. "Oh he's a friend of mine. I'm kinda popular. I'll be back in a few minutes." said Stacey, then skated off to the guy.

Danny went to sit down. About 20 mins later, Stacey came back. "What did he want that could take so long?" Danny asked. "It's nothing. C'mon I thought you were going to teached me how to skate!" Stacey said. Danny figured since this was the first actual date that this was normal and shrugged the guy off. They went on skating and had a great time.

Around 10:00 Danny drove her home. Once they got to her house, Stacey turned to Danny. "Thanks, I really had a fun time tonight. We should do it again. Here's my number." She handed Danny a slip of paper with a phone number on it. She kissed him on the cheek and left the car.

Danny was in love.