Another Dream

Later that night, after Danny had went to bed, he had another dream.

It was about today. Right when lunch had ended and Danny and Stacey walked away to their classes.

There, he saw that guy again with his arm around Stacey. But his hand was Squeezing on of her boobs. This wouldn't be noticable from behind.

Then when they turned the corner, they seemed to give themselves devilish looks, then kissed, full of lust

He continued to grope her, while one of Stacey's hands slipped down to the guy's crotch.

Danny couldn't think. He had no control. All he could do was watch this play out. It was as if he was chained down.

Stacey then unzipped the guys pants and got down on her knees to suck him dry.

Danny wanted to yell stop, but the words were stuck in his throat.

She moved her head forward and back, while her other hand was fingering herself. Then the guy came.

At that exact moment, Danny broke through. He gained his control, slammed his eyes shut, and screamed as loud as he could.

Then his mom came in his room, shouting, "Danny, what's wrong?!"

Danny opened his eyes to see he was awake, drenched in sweat, too tired to think.

He was just barely able to mutter the words, "I don't know... I can't remember... It must have been a nightmare..." But he remembered every second of it.

This was the second night in a row. If this happens anymore, he was going to confront Stacey about this.