Skepnoblade (Minecraft AU)

art by chai_tea03 on instazu :)

Originally supposed to be SkepHalo, but I changed it to Skepnoblade lol xd 

Basic Rundown:

Dave wakes up in a room that isn't his.

Note: I'll split this up into multiple parts :) 

           ════════∘◦ ✿ ◦∘═════════

Dave closed the stream, and leaned back on his chair. His headphones were thrown to the side, as he closed his computer down and breathed out slowly.

He was tired, and all he wanted to do is sleep--but there was still editing he had to do for his other videos. Dave decided to get something from the kitchen, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

His foot caught against the table's legs in his half-bleary attempt at walking, and he yelled in surprise as he hit the ground and slammed his head into the chair's foot.

Electrifying pain raced down his arms and there was an explosion in his head, but the last thing he thought before he lost consciousness was I can't believe I'm going to die like this, fantastic. 

          ════════∘◦ ✿ ◦∘═════════

He woke up slowly, actually feeling rested for once.

There was no pounding headache, no pain anywhere on his body--just the smell of wood and rain in the air. 

Wait...

Dave blearily looked around the room, seeing the unfamiliar structures and items. There was no computers, no posters or even the familiar bed he always slept in every night. There was some sort of intricate table in the corner, with windows on the left and right side of the walls, with rain pounding on the glass panes. 

A carpet made up the bottom of the floor, and various boxes were flung around the room; he seemed to have been sleeping on a blue bed--which he did approve of, since that was his favorite color but that was beside the point. 

"Did I hit my head that hard?" Dave wondered out loud, getting up and feeling around the room. Where was his computer and microphones? Where was he? This wasn't his room. 

He suddenly tripped over something next to his bed, before seeing a shiny blue sword leaning against his bed. 

"HUh?!" He exclaimed, looking at the item. He didn't recall ever getting a sword--and not one that realistic either. 

Dave walked up to the window, looking outside. He was no longer in a city it seems--the homes were made entirely out of wood and stone, with fences around the roof and to frame around the front or backyards. Some people milled around, seemingly unbothered by the rain, although they were covered from head to toe in armor

Dave rubbed his eyes.

What is this, real life Minecraft?

He seemed to have been transported into another place that looked very dangerously close to Minecraft. He had a fair inkling that this was, so the first thing he tried to do was open his inventory, if there was one. 

He figured out that instead of inventories, the bags that he had within the chests were almost infinite, since when he reached in, he took out an entire log of wood. 

There was an armor stand with diamond armor on it, so he grabbed that and put them on, looking at himself in the mirror.

I look ridiculous, Dave thought.