Chapter 4: A child

Set after the movie predacons rising / TFP
Arcee was near the well of allsparks and she couldn’t stop thinking about what Optimus did he sacrifice himself for Cybertron and for her. She was still thinking couldn’t there be another way. Then she heard someone driving up behind her she turned around and saw Bumblebee he stopped and transform.

“Hey Arcee,” said Bumblebee. “Hey Bee” said Arcee.

“Arcee were you and Optimus together,” said Bumblebee.

“Yes, how did you find out?,” said Arcee.

“You and optimus had a look in your eyes when you guys look at each other and there were many nights I found you or Optimus seeking out of each other’s rooms,” said Bumblebee.

“We tried to be so sneaky,” said Arcee.

“Yeah i could tell,” said Bumblebee.

“Bee can i tell you something but you can not tell the others,” said Arcee.

“Ok what is it, Said Bumblebee.

“I’m pregnant,” said Arcee.

“Wait what your pregnant is Optimus the father,” said Bumblebee.

“Yes please don’t tell anyone but ratchet he is the only one who knows who’s the sparkling father,” said Arcee.

“What are you going to do,” said Bumblebee.

“I will try to raise her and won’t tell anyone who her father but I will tell her about Optimus and tell her if he didn’t do what he did, she wouldn’t be here and I will love her and make sure nothing happens to her,” says Arcee.

“What are you going to name her,” asked Bumblebee.

“Ariel” answer Arcee.