Chapter 11

For Yoongi the next few days we're torturous. Hoseok was too upset to talk to him. Those boys from before continued to hastle him and worst of all those baby pink notes that made his days a little easier were no longer present in his locker.
Not that he expected Hoseok to continue with them anyways. The only part of the day that was tolerable was his class with Park Jimin. To be able to sit beside him each day made him nervous but the steady sound of his breath next to him was a comfort, a forty five minute break in a painful day.
Overall he was back to the Yoongi before he had Hoseok. Without Hoseok beside him during the day, more people were spying pushing their elbows into his ribs as they passed by. He was pushed up against lockers or spat at outside.
Quite honestly the worst part was lunch, and hour and a half of being alone. Yoongi found that about forty five minutest people go bored and that's when they would start the taunting and jibes at him to pass the time.
The only free space he could find to sit away from the busy canteen and the lockers was a corner nestled in between a bench and the door to the guidance counsellors office. Yoongi had started settling in there to eat his lunch and scribble away in his notebook, just waiting for the bell to ring.
Today was to be no different; Yoongi pushed his bag under the bench, lay his coat on the floor and sat down ready to scribble his lunch away. It must have been ten minutes later when he heard a sliding noise and warmth pressed up against his own arm.
Immediately Yoongi jolted away and slammed his notebook shut, expecting to be hit or yelled at. Instead a warm hand enveloped his wrist and tugged him back to his original place.

"Stay"