C h a p t e r 1

Hello!
Please don't hate! I'm kinda new to Wattpad and this is my first story.
Other than that!!
Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
"Hey babe. How are you today?" Luke Hemmings, my bestest friend asks me.

"I'm okay, are you and the boys ready for our photo shoot together?" I ask and he nods and calls to his bandmates.

Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Sandra Torres, famous singer. Wow such a big deal, your probably thinking. Well let me tell you this. I've been in the biz for about... Hmm 7 years? I started when I was 12 and now I'm 19. I've learned a lot! Anyways, back to the photos shoot...

"Alright, Sandra." Mikey says I between flashes. We are all posing weird since it's in the middle and the more serious pictures are near the end. "What's your next move?"

"Hmm... "I pause to think even though I already know the answer. "touring with one direction?!"

Calum squeals like a girl, mocking girls in general. Ashton jumps up and down, yelling 'yay' and 'squad forever'. I laugh and the photograph yells at us, since it time for the serious pics...

Soon all the pictures are taken for whatever magazine it is this time. I hug the boys since I have to go to the management office cause emergency meeting? I really don't know anymore.

"KIP! KIP!" I scream to them as I walk out the doors.

"WE WILL!" I think Luke? screams back.

I quickly walk into my car without being spotted, thank god. I drive over to the office, humming "Break free" one of my amazing new hits. (Just go with it lol)

I head inside and up the elevator after chatting a bit about the weather to the bodyguard. I barge into Susan's office, and sit down.

"your late Sandra." she says, not surprised. I quickly type on my phone, mumbling 'sorry' to her. She gets up and snatches my phone out of my hand.

"Hey!!" I exclaim, and that's when I notice them. One. Freaking. Direction.

That's Sandra up there -> or if your on a phone up there\^.^\

I'll update every Monday, Wensday and Friday.