Hogwarts Express

"No, that can't be right. There has to be a mistake or something, are..are you sure it isn't this train right here?" Robyn asked hysterically, eyeing the plain brick wall that seemed to be mockingly staring her down.

"No mistake!" Gran cried out impatiently. "Now listen, you're going to a school of magic, for Merlin's sake! If you're to act this way towards all unusual things there too, we'll be better off sending you to a muggle school. Come on now, hurry up!" She said with a little push on Robyn back as Estmund, her unusually tiny owl, flapped it's wings enthusiastically.

Before Robyn was brave enough to let a wall embarrassingly injure her, she watched as a stiff looking family dressed mostly in black stepped in front of them carelessly.

Even though she wasn't planning on running into the wall anytime soon... she was still in front of it... that fact that they cut her still nagged her nonetheless, and their proudlike expressions didn't help their encounter.

A pale boy, who looked about her age, stepped towards the wall with an incredibly bored expression before scrunching up his nose.

"Right..here, father?" he asked, quickly covering up with a slightly confident tone. He noticed Robyn slightly shuffle from the corner of his eye, and averted his silver eyes to meet hers before looking down to her owl disapprovingly and eyeing her rawboned grandmother with a look of much distaste.

Robyn furrowed her eyebrows as she threateningly stared back and noticed that the boy's parents had been doing the same, making her feel extremely self-conscious. The boy noticed her obvious sudden resentment and merely began smirking

...they were right old gits if she's ever seen any.

"Go on, Draco," said the father, nodding.

He looked very similar to Delco, except with long, slick hair that was almost as pale as his pointy face. Robyn watched as the boy finally swaggered towards the wall before disappearing, his parents placidly tagging along.

She blinked several times before soon noticing that an even bigger family with bright red hair was walking her direction. Well she certainly wasn't going to let them cut her also, if they even were a wizard family. Robyn gripped tightly on the handles of the cart and quickly looked back; the family was moving quick, and with similar carts, right past the conductor.

How does the train conductor not find anything suspicious about hundreds of people prancing around with owls, nonetheless suddenly disappearing at the same place, she thought as she shook her head, and, without warning, ran and felt no impact whatsoever.

                                  «•°•»

"Sorry- Her...whiney?"

"No no, Hermione," said the girl with the terribly bushy hair that seemed to be becoming frizzier the more frustrated she got, her mouth growing wider as she enunciated more and more.

"Oh, Hermony," Robyn replied confidently.

"Oh for heavens sake, Her-my-knee!"

"You hurt your knee?" said an unfamiliar Irish voice from the compartment door. Hernanny jerked her head to the door, her eyes wide in exasperation.

There stood a pretty short girl with crystal blue eyes and brown hair that was cut into a bob; the ends of her hair gently smacked her chin as she placed her hands on each side of the door. Seeing Hermoney's expression over her presence, she furrowed her eyebrows and looked over to the two others in the compartment.

"I guess not, then..." She muttered. "Well, you guys mind if I crash in this compartment? Someone threw up in mine...probably due to those nasty every flavor beans..."