My apologies but -

Warnings for
#sexualcontent
#swearing

When he opened the door, Shinso spoke as quickly as it opened "Midoriya, Sor-" He gets cut off by the sight infront of him, leaving salavating and looking at Izuku up and down.

The greenett had his curly hair back, his face was flushed with pink and red, his lips slightly parted with a little blood on the bottom one, you could hear soft panting coming from him and as he continued to look down, he noticed that he didn't have a shirt on.

Revealing every single scar, but most importantly- to Shinso, every one of his sculptured abs, as he let his eyes go lower, it was clearly visible how aroused Izuku was...

He was painfully hard.

Shinso looked up and saw that glow in Izuku's eyes, scorching him. The inmense list he felt emanate from the shorter boy was enought to have him drooling without restraint, making him clean his mouth with the back of his hand disregarding the fact that he was directly infront of the cause.

"You didn't lie when you said you had a scar in every part of your body," Shinso said, a very dark chuckle escaped him as his own pants had gotten a lot tighter, without realizing it he bit his own lip.

Izuku noticed and mimicked the action.

The tension was high, the desire was evident but yet neither could express it. That is until Izuku looked down and saw the way those adida joggers strained to contain theyre contents.

"Fuck me" he begged and he shamelessly whined as he said it.