Omg 1k+ reads I'm at such a loss for words. Thank you so much for supporting me and my writing. I know I've been gone for a while i honestly forgot about wattpad but I'm back now and I'm going to be writing more and finishing this book and more that I'm writing. I'm going to try and put up a chapter a day or more depending on length. I'm also writing other books so look out for that. Anyway I'm gonna let you read now.

*Kellins POV*

Today I have to go home. Vic, Tony and Mike are taking me to get the rest of my belongings honestly I'm less scared of what my father is capable of than I am of what Mike and Vic would do if my father tried to hit me again. I'm not so worried about Tony getting in a fight considering he hasn't fought since like third grade. Honestly if it wasn't for my birth certificate and social security card I wouldn't bother going back but I have a little girl now and I obviously need to find a job. The money my mother left me isn't going to last long. Granted she did leave me quite a lot of money but I have to provide for cope.

"You ok" Vic said pulling me from my thoughts

"Yeah" I replied. "Just nervous"

"No need to be nervous we got you" Tony chimed in from the back seat. "I know some karate I'll put that fool in check"

"Tony no offense but my little sisters could take you" Mike said.

I laughed

"Did you just say no offense and then proceed to offend me" Tony said 

"Calm down don't get your panties in a twist" Mike followed

"They are briefs" Tony mumbled

I laughed as Vic pulled up in front of my old house the realization hit this actually might be the last time I ever have to step foot in this hell again