first day

Dahyun POV

it was early in the morning i was preparing my things and fixing myself, because it's the first day of school today.

So after taking a bath and fixing myself, i started walking going to school. I'm actually not eating breakfast so i just go already. I didn't bring my car because I'm lazy to drive, cause i prefer to walk in the morning.

After 10 minutes of walking i reach the school, when i go inside the gate i didn't bother to look at the people who's saying hello/hi at me. So i just go straight to the classroom and sit to the chair at the back and waited for my friends.

"Yahhhh!! what taking them so long?
They should be here by now. Don't tell me they will be late its the first day of the class",i said in frustration

Jeongyeon unnie, chaeyoung and tzuyu is always late, actually I'm use to it but damn it's the first day of the class they shouldn't be late.

After how many minutes of waiting they finally came, and i can see that they are tired because they run.

"Finally your here guyss!!!", i said sarcastically. "What took you so long to come here?", i said.

"It's very traffic" jeongyeon unnie said
"I sleep late last night so i didn't woke up early"  chaeng
"What's new chaeng?", i said in sarcastic way
"I just came from Thailand last night so I'm very tired to woke up early" tzuyu said

After talking to them they sit beside me, we just waited for the teacher to come. When the teacher came she's with a 5 new transfer students who's besides her, and one of the new student was looking at me, i don't know why? But i find her cute because of her bunny teeth.

"Good morning class! We have a new transfer students in our class. Please introduce yourself."  prof

Hello I'm IM NAYEON

"So she's nayeon, ok" - i said while looking at her

Hi im HIRAI MOMO
HI im MINATOZAKI SANA
Hi im PARK JIHYO
Hi im MYOUI MINA nice to meet you

"Dahyun unnie she's kinda interesting", chaeng said. "Shut up chaeng", i said while looking at her. "I just said that she's interesting unnie", chaeng depending herself.

"Ok you may take your sit girls, if you have any questions just ask your ssc president. Miss kim dahyun", - prof

When they are done introducing their name they already sit in the vacant seats . But then i got shocked when someone sits beside me, and that was miss bunny. Then she look at me while smiling and i find it weird.

The whole class hour was getting boring. I can see that no one is listening anymore, and its really boring when it comes to history subject. So i was about to close my eyes when suddenly someone poke me and that was nayeon.

"What do you want?", i said to her without looking at her.

"Hi your dahyun right?", she said while smiling.

"So?", i said sarcastically to her

"Nice to meet you I'm---", i didn't let her finish her sentence coz it's making me annoyed already. But instead i finish her words.

"Im nayeon",i said while looking at her without expression.

"Ohhh you know my name?",she said happily.

"Who wouldn't? You introduce yourself didn't you?", i said with a low voice.

Right after talking to her i bring my focus in the front again not minding her anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Its breaktime already, I'm actually not planning to eat but jeongyeon unnie drag me in the cafeteria. I don't really want going outside of the classroom cause i don't like seeing those students who's being crazy because of me

When i already got inside of the cafeteria, i can already hear the students who's shouting my name, I hate it. it's annoying me

After buying foods we already go in the empty table near the window of the cafeteria. One certain person caught my Attention but i didn't mind her anyways. I just focus to the food that i was eating while my three friends is talking to each other.

This is my first time writing this hope you like it. I will try my best to always update this story 😊😊😊